WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2020: A very good news for the Job aspirants have arrived as WBSETCL (West Bengal State Transmission Company Ltd.) has announced a recruitment of various posts under its Offices in West Bengal. Job Aspirants searching for Govt. Jobs can apply to these posts within the closing date. More details of the WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2018 are shared below for the interested candidates.
Update: Information here if for the JE Recruitment 2018. Stay connected for the vacancy announcement of Junior Engineer in 2020.
WBSETCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Notification Overview
|Commencement of online registration||27.06.2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||17.07.2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||17.07.2018 (11:45 P.M.)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Helpline||7044619613 / 7044619616 / 7044619101|
WBSETCL Announced Vacancies Particulars
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||Rs. 15600/- – Rs 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/||1|
|Junior Executive (Stores)||Rs. 9300/- Rs. 34800/- Grade Pay of Rs 4700/-||20|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II||Rs 6300/- – Rs 20200/- & Grade Pay of Rs 4400/-||163|
|Technician Gr.-III||Rs 6300/- – Rs 20200/- & Grade Pay of Rs 2600/-||116|
Educational Qualification for WBSETCL Posts
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||Graduate in any discipline with 2 years full-time PG Degree in Public Relations or Journalism or Mass Communication OR 1 Year full-time PG Diploma in Mass Communications or Public Relations or Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication.|
|Junior Executive (Stores)||Graduate in any discipline with 1 year PG Diploma in Logistics OR Material Management OR Logistics & Material Management OR Supply Chain Management OR Logistics & Supply Chain Management from any recognized University.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II||Passed Full time 3 years‟ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute / College.|
|Technician Gr.-III||Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of WB in the trade of Wireman / Electrician.|
WBSETCL JE & Other Posts Vacancy Distribution
How to Apply for WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2018?
Eligible Candidates can submit the application online through the official Website of WBSETCL. Steps related to the online application have been shared below. Application Fee along with the payment mode is also included in the details below.
Age Limit to Apply
Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018. Age Relaxation is as under-
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC-A/B candidates
WBSETCL Application Fee
|Category of Applicants||Asst. Manager||Other Posts|
|(UR / OBC-A & OBC-B) Candidates||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 250/-|
|PWD, SC and ST Candidates||NIL||NIL|
Application Fee payment should be remitted through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking of all domestic banks & financial institutions or through SBI Challan.
Steps to Apply for WBSETCL JE Online Application
- Visit Official Website through www.wbsetcl.in
- Click on the “Career” link of the Website
- Click on “Apply online”
- Register yourself by clicking on “New Registration”
- Enter the requisite information
- After providing the information, click on “Save and Edit” button
- Upon Confirmation, click on the “Submit” button.
- After submission, Registration No. and Password will be generated and sent via SMS and E-mail to the Mobile Number and E-mail Id, provided.
- Login using the Registration No. and Password
- Upload scanned copy of colored photographs and signature.
- After Uploading, Click on the “Submit” button
- Candidates will be directed to the Payment page, if applicable.
- After successful payment of Application click on the “Submit” button,
- Finally, the candidate can take the print out of the Registration Slip.