West Bengal PSC is going to release the WBPSC Dialysis Technician Admit Card soon. The Commission has already completed the required formalities to despatch the call letter. So if you have applied to the WBPSC Dialysis Technician Recruitment, then start your preparation to the fullest. Since the PSC West Bengal will declare the Exam Date and also the admit card. Therefore, follow this page, if you want to catch the latest updates in this regard.
Update: The Admit Card for Dialysis Technician Selection Test is Available Now.
WB PSC Dialysis Technician Notice Details
|PSCWB Employment Notice No||15/2019|
|Post Name||Dialysis Technician|
|Pay Scale||(P.B. – 2) Rs. 5,400/- – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,900/-|
Exam Date of WBPSC Dialysis Technician Recruitment
The Public Service Commission before the WBPSC Dialysis Technician Admit Card release shall declare the Exam Date. So the candidates should be very active in knowing the details. We have shared the updates in this connection and shall also share the WBPSC Dialysis Technician Exam Date here in this section. So follow the chart below for the latest updates.
|Exam Date||Available on Call Letter|
WBPSC Dialysis Technician Exam Pattern (PST)
Preliminary Screening Test will be objective type (MCQ) in 4 different series, viz., A, B, C & D.
- The number of questions: 100, each carrying 1 mark.
- Full marks: 100
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Please Note: There will be negative marking for wrong answers as per norms.
Syllabus for WB Dialysis Technician Preliminary Screening Test
Anatomy & Physiology
- (normal kidney structure and functions)
Derangement of kidney functions
- (aetiology, clinical manifestation, diagnosis of acute and chronic renal failure)
Dialysis – the concept
- (Brief history, definition, mechanism)
Components of Dialysis
- (Access, blood flow, anticoagulant, dialsate)
Hemodialysis – Basics
- (Blood circuit: tubing, pump, dialyzer, flow rate, dialysate circuit, concentrates, Delivery systems, flow rate)
- (Heparin, alternatives to Heparin, regional no anticoagulation)
- (Temporary, Permanent)
Dialysis water and water treatment
- Standard and quality requirements, AAMI Standard
Dialysis and Dialyzer
- (including reuse), Serological safety, Safety measures during reprocessing, Dialyzer reprocessing machine
- Basic Instrumentation
Monitors and Alarms
- Limit violation of conductivity
- Blood Leak
- Air Leak
- Transmembrane Pressure
- Management of alarming clinical situations
Complications of Hemodialysis
- Access related complication
- Dialyzer related complication
- Dialysate related complication
- Anticoagulant related complication
- Machine/Blood Pump associated complication
- The special type of complication
- Management of complications
- Maintenance of hygiene in the Dialysis unit
- Access – core
Doses of Hemodialysis
- Duration, index, clearance
- Middle colecules, Ura reduction ration
- Urea kinetic modeling, Dialysis adequacy
- Continuous arteriovenous hemofiltration
- Continuous venovenous hemofiltration
- Continuous hemodiafiltration
- Continuous slow hemodialysis
- Component, access, tubing, filter, replacement, fluid Antigoagulation, flow rate.
- History, Perotioneal physiology, kinetics technique, catheter, dialysate fluid, insertion procedure, drainage, complication. Continuous peritoneal dialysis procedure, dose.
Download official WB Dialysis Technician Syllabus PDF: Click Here
Download WB Dialysis Technician Admit Card 2020
All of the candidates who desire to appear for the selection process of the WBPSC Dialysis Technician Recruitment must possess the call letter. The direct download link of the call letter will be active soon. So, on the download activation, the applied candidates should visit the official website for the download. The Direct Link to the WBPSC Official Website to get the WBPSC Dialysis Technician Admit Card 2020 is added below for you all. We hope this will be useful to you all.
Also Read || Admit Card & Exam Date Updates of Govt. Jobs