WBPSC A&AS Recruitment Examination 2021: West Bengal PSC A&AS Recruitment Examination 2021 is announced by PSC West Bengal. Online Application for this popular competitive examination in West Bengal shall commence on 7th February 2022 from 11:30 am. PSC announced WB Audit and Accounts Service Examination this year to fill up the vacant posts under West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. Get the detailed information of the WBPSC A&AS Examination 2021 in this article in addition to the selection process and Application Process.
Update: Latest WBPSC A&AS Exam Notice 2021 is released now. Check the Notice details and also the online application here on this page.
PSC West Bengal A&AS Examination 2021Overview
|Recruitment Body||PSC, West Bengal|
|Exam Name||WB A&AS Examination 2021|
|Category of Post||State Govt Jobs|
Willing candidates willing to submit the application can download the official notification of West Bengal A&AS Examination 2021 through the download link given below. Furthermore, they can also check the necessary information required to submit the application here in this part of the article.
- Posts: Posts under WB Audit & Accounts Service
- Scale of Pay: Level 16, Es. 56,100-1,44,300 as per WBS ( ROPA) Rules, 2019 besides D.A., M.A., and H.R.A. is admissible as per rules of the State Govt.
- Place of Posting: Under Various Govt. Department of West Benga
WB Audit & Accounts Service Examination 2022 Vacancies
|OBC – A||3|
|OBC – B||2|
West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Examination – Eligibility
Willing candidates should verify from the notified rules according to the WBPSC Notification whether he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The Eligibility conditions of the recruitment cannot be relaxed, so candidates should ensure to fulfill the required eligibility conditions of the recruitment before submitting the online application.
- Citizenship: Candidate should be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- Language Skill Requirements: Applicants should have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
WB PSC A&AS Examination Age Limit
Candidates Upper age limit should be 36 Years as on 1st January 2021. S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates. Age relaxation for reserved categories of applicants is as under-
|Categories||Relaxation in Years (Upper Age Limit)|
|S.C. & S.T. candidates||5 Years|
|BC Candidates||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||9 Years|
WBPSC A&AS Recruitment 2022 Required Educational Qualification
Willing aspirants to apply for WBA&AS Examination must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or must be a Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWAI) or MBA/PGDM (FINANCE) or equivalent post-graduation degree in Finance under 2 (Two) years full time regular course approved by AICTE. Candidates must fulfill the qualifications requirements by the closing date of 27th Feb 2022.
WB Audit & Accounts Service Examination – Selection Process
West Bengal A&AS Examination will be held in the following successive stages as given below-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type) &
- Personality Test.
A certain number of candidates shall be shortlisted on the results of the Preliminary Examination. They will be allowed admission to the Main Examination. Based on the result of the Main Examination and a list of candidates will be called to appear at the Personality Test. Final Merit List will be prepared based on total marks obtained in all the written papers of the Main Examination and in the Personality Test.
West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Examination Application Process
Only Online Application is to be submitted for West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Application Process 2021. Ensuring to have the required eligibility conditions, willing applicants are suggested to apply online for WBA&AS Examination 2022. Details related to application submission can be found here.
West Bengal A&AS Examination Fee
Application or Exam fee can be remitted online through debit/credit card or offline through bank challan.
|UR/OBC Candidates||Rs. 210/- & applicable service charges|
|SC/ST candidates of West Bengal||NIL|
|PWD Candidates with more than 40% disability||Nil|
How to Apply for WB A&AS Recruitment Examination 2022 ?
Here Applicants can get the required information to apply online for WBPSC A&AS Recruitment 2021. Submit the online application form as early as possible as the online application Form shall commence from 7th February 2022 and the closing date to submit the application is 27th February 2022 through Public Service Commission West Bengal Official Website.
Steps to Online Application Form for WB A&AS Examination
- Visit WBPSC Official Website @ wbpsc.gov.in
- Locate WB A&AS Notification 2021
- Download the West Bengal A&AS Notification
- Check eligibility details & other instruction
- Now, click on the Apply Online link.
- The applicant requires Registration ID & Password
- So, create Registration ID & Password
- & then, Login to the website with the credentials
- Those who are already registered can skip the above two steps.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature if required.
- Now Proceed to Fees payment page
- Remit the application fees as prescribed.
- On confirmation of remittance click on the Final Submit button.
- Your application is submitted successfully.
- Now take a print out the submitted application form
- Keep it safe for future usage.
WBPSC A&AS Recruitment Examination 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Application to Commence from||07.02.2022|
|Online Application Ends on||27.02.2022 (up to 12-00 midnight|
|Closing Date of Online Application Fees Payment||27.02.2022 (up to 12-00 midnight|
|Offline Fees Payment Last Date||27.02.2022 (up to 12-00 midnight|
West Bengal Audit & Accounts Services Recruitment 2022 – Link Section
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Exam Date / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result Download||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Application will commence from 7th Feb 2022.
36 vacancies are announced.
27th Feb 2022 is the last date to apply.