UPSC Notification for Assistant Commandant in CAPF Examination 2021 | Details of the Notification
UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has announced the Yearly Examination of Assistant Commandant in CAPF. Only online application for the examination will be accepted for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces. In this article, we shall discuss the necessary information required for the interested candidates to submit the application within the closing date. Get the complete information here.
Assistant Commandant Post & Vacancy
|Border Security Force||BSF||60|
|Central Reserve Police Force||CRPF||179|
|Central Industrial Security Force||CISF||84|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police||ITBP||46|
|Sashastra Seema Bal||SSB||29|
The number of vacancies mentioned above is liable to alteration as per requirements.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Final year students who expected their results are also eligible.
- In exceptional cases, the UPSC may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other institution.
- Candidates processing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by Government as equivalent to a professional and technical degree would also be eligible for the examination.
Required Documents to fill up the Application Form
- Certificate of age
- Certificate of educational qualification as per eligibility.
- Community certificate (if any)
- Other documents which are applicable to the posts.
- Candidates must have valid email & mobile number.
Age Limit to submit Application
- Minimum age required for the above mention posts is – 20 years.
- Less than 20 years no one will be eligible.
- Candidates must be eligible within 1st August 2018.
|Category||Upper Age (Years)|
|SC/ ST and Who had ordinarily been domiciled on the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 and Ex-serviceman||30|
|OBC and Defence Service Personals disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country||28|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PH||Exempted|
- Candidates have to pay the application fee by depositing the money in SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay or Debit card.
- Application fee is a non-refundable amount.
- Transaction charges will be added according to the rules and regulation.
UPSC AC IN CAPF Examination | Selection Process
The selection is based upon total three stages. The first stage is written test which will be of 450 marks. It has two papers in it. Both the papers will be held on the same day. After being shortlisted in written test eligible candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test. When they complete above mention stages the last round is Personality Test which will be of 150 marks.
UPSC AC IN CAPF Examination – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application – 21st May 2018.
- Candidates can submit their forms up to 6:00 PM.
- Date of written test – 12th August 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee – 21st May 2018.
- Date of PET and Personality Test – notified in the official website which is upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
General instructions to Applicants
- Candidates are required to apply online only.
- No admit card will be sent by post.
- There are some sorts of negative marking applicable.
- Candidates have to submit original documents during personality test which is the last selection process according to the official notification.
- Both male and female are eligible for the posts.