UPPSC PCS Prelims / Mains Syllabus 2021: Hopefully the aspirants who are searching for the UP PCS or Combined Upper Subordinate Examination 2021 Syllabus have landed on to this page. Well, regarding the UPPSC PCS or Combined Upper Subordinate Examination 2021, it is one of the toughest examination in India. Every year a huge number of job aspirants apply for the UPPSC PCS Examination 2020, hence the exam is a super competitive one. So, in this direction, we have shared the UPPSC PCS Syllabus for both the Preliminary and Mains Examination for the aspirants. We expect this will help the aspirants in the preparation mode for the upcoming test.
UP PCS Exam Prelims / Mains Syllabus 2021
|PCS / RFO / ACF Examination – 2021
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Commencement of On-line Application
|5th February 2021
|Online Application Form Last Date
|2nd March 2021
Stages in the UPPSC PCS Examination 2021
The aspirants during the complete selection process shall have to appear for the following stages in the Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Examination 2021 –
Also Check || UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern (Preliminary / Mains) Details
UP PCS ACF / RFO Examination Syllabus 2020
The UPPSC PCS Preliminary Examination consist of two papers – Paper I & II. Both of the papers carry 200 marks each. The Paper Wise Syllabus according to the official notification is as follows –
Preliminary Exam General Studies Paper I Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change– that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science Current events of national and international Importance:- On Current Events of National and International Importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
- History of India & Indian National Movement:- In History emphasis should be on broad understanding social, economic, and political aspects of Indian History. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence.
- India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World: In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.:- In Indian Polity, Economic and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.:- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and the relationship between Population, Environment, and Urbanisation.
- Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization, General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
- General Science:- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
General Studies Paper II Syllabus
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class X level – Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, and Statistics.
- General English up to Class X level.
- General Hindi up to Class X level.
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Syllabus Download
The Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS or Combined Upper Subordinate Examination Mains Examination Syllabus according to the officially released notification is added here for the interested candidates. The UPPSC PCS Main Examination consists of Six Compulsory Papers and two papers of the options subject chosen. The UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Syllabus 2021 according to the Papers are added here for the aspirants –
General Hindi Paper Syllabus
Essay Paper Syllabus
For the rest of the Paper, the Exam Syllabus of UPPSC PCS Exam 2021 the download link is shared here for the willing candidates.
Download UPPSC PCS Mains Examination Syllabus PDF: Click Here
Hopefully the aspirants have found the information useful for the exam preparation. Hence, stay connected to www.sarkariexam.co.in for the latest exam syllabus of Govt Jobs.
Best of Luck