UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021 Download Link is shared here for the aspirants. The applicants who have submitted the online form to appear for this competitive examination in UP must possess the admit card to sit for the test. Here we shall deal with the Exam Pattern, marking scheme and also the simple process to download it from the official website. We hope these information will be surely helpful in preparing a strategy to crack this examination at one go. So, stay tuned for these all in the sections below.
UPDATE: The Prelims Exam for UPPSC PCS Examination is delayed. Check the Notification Here. Aspirants can stay connected for the latest updates.
Overview of Uttar Pradesh PCS Admit Card 2021
|Exam Name||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2020 & Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Release Date||5th February 2021|
|Commencement of On-line Application||5th February 2021|
|Online Application Form Last Date||5th March 2021|
|Type of Service||UP Govt Jobs|
|Notification Details||Click Here|
Exam Plan of UPPSC PCS Examination 2021
The competitive examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination, 2021 comprise three successive stages viz:-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test)
UP PCS Preliminary Examination Pattern Details
The Preliminary Examination for the Uttar Pradesh Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination will consist of two compulsory papers of which answer sheet will be on OMR sheets. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours duration. Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions respectively.
|Paper-I General Studies-I||200||2 hours|
|Paper-II General Studies-II||200||2 hours|
- The question papers shall be in English in Roman Script and Hindi in Devnagri Script
- Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- Minimum Cut Off Marks for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 35% while for other categories it is fixed 40%.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he does not appear in both in papers.
- The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination.
UPPSC PCS Main Written Examination Pattern
The qualified candidates in the preliminary examination shall have to appear for the mains written examination. The Mains Examination will be a conventional type of exam of several papers. The Mains Written examination will consist of the following Six compulsory and 2 optional Papers. The candidates have to select any one subject from the list of optional subjects for main examination which will consist of two papers.
Compulsory Subjects Papers
|3||General Studies ( First Paper)||200|
|4||General Studies ( 2nd Paper)||200|
|5||General Studies ( 3rd Paper)||200|
|5||General Studies ( Fourth Paper)||200|
Optional Subjects for Main Examination
|Physics & Veterinary Science||Geology||English Literature|
|Economics||Mechanical Engineering||Hindi Literature|
|Sanskrit Literature||Political Science||Commerce & International Relations|
|Anthropology||Medical Science||Civil Engineering|
- Timing of examination paper of 3 hours.
- The question papers shall be in English in Roman Script and Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- For every wrong answer of the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- While filling the OMR answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only
- The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 35% & for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% .
- A candidate shall be required to obtain such minimum marks in the compulsory paper of General Hindi, as may be determined by the Commission.
- There shall be Two sections in all the question papers of Optional subject and each section will include Four questions.
- Candidates should answer only Five questions while they must select minimum Two questions from each section.
Personality Test – 100 Marks
The Personality Test will related to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power /personality and general suitability for the service.
Now after the exam pattern overview lets us discuss the details on UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2020 through the section below.
UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021 Download Details
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) shall issue the PCS Admit Card 2021 for every occasions be it Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Moreover, for every occasion, the applicants of this exam shall have to download the hall ticket from the official website. Since without the admit card, no applicants shall be able to enter the hall ticket, so every aspirants should ensure to possess the hall ticket on the exam date. After the download if you find the details to be incorrect contact the UPPSC immediately. However in all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration No., date of birth, father’s/Husband’s name and also the Application details.
Important Information on UP PCS Admit Card 2021
Apart from the Exam Date, time and venue of the examination the applicants shall also find very crucial details for the Exam through UPPSC PCS Prelims / Mains Admit Card 2021. These information includes –
- Roll Number of the Test
- Restricted Items at the Exam Hall.
- Carryable Items at the Exam Centre.
- Necessary Instructions to be followed.
So every aspirants need to check these details minutely and follow the instructions of the Commission. Now let us know the simple process which shall be useful during the UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Admit Card 2020.
How to download UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021 ?
The following steps will help the aspirants to fetch the UP PCS Admit Card 2021 from the Commission Portal easily.
- Visit the Official Website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now Click on the Admit Card download.
- A New Web Page will open on the screen.
- Now Enter the Registration No, DOB, Gender & Verification Code on the Screen.
- After entering the details click on “Download Admit Card”.
- The Admit Card will be on the screen.
- Candidates should take at least 4 hard copies of the call letter.
The direct link to UP Combined Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2020 Admit Card 2020 for all of the stages is enclosed here for the convenience of the candidates. So, the aspirants can follow the link on activation and fetch it easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Preliminary Exam Date is yet to be announced.
400 in two papers of 200 each is the mark distribution in the Prelims Stage.
By logging to the UPPSC website with the required credentials, the applicants can easily download it. The process is discussed in details above.
There is direct link on the home page of UPPSC. Candidates can easily fetch the Registration Number by entering the details on the following screen.
Preliminary, Mains & Interview are the stages in the entire selection process.
We hope the information here shall be useful for the serious contenders of the UP Combined Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2020. Hence, be assured that we shall share the most recent updates here. So, bookmark to this page and stay connected to us. However if you need further details, you may contact the UPPSC at the address below –
|For General Enquiry (Prayagraj)||0532 – 2407547|
|For Online Enquiry (Prayagraj)||+91 – 8765973668|
|Lucknow Office||+91 – 8765973766|
|Official Email ID||[email protected]|