UPCET Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh CET 2021 Admit Card will be available by August 2021. Aspirants who have filled the Application Form correctly shall be able to download the Hall Ticket. The released admit card for UPCET is an important document for the candidates. Thus, the direct link to UPCET 2021 Call Letter is enclosed here on this page. The aspirants can visit the same or even visit the official website of NTA at www.nta.ac.in.
Overview of NTA Uttar Pradesh CET 2021 Admit Card
|Exam name||UPCET 2021|
|Application||1st April 2021 to 6th July 2021|
|Date of Exam||August 2021|
|Exam Centres||At 61 cities across India|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode|
|Pattern of exam||Objective Type comprising Multiple Choice Questions|
|UPCET Notice Details||Click Here|
NTA or National Testing Agency will be organising the Uttar Pradesh CET in the month of August 2021. Thus, the applicants will be able to download the Exam Hall Ticket at least 10 days earlier. NTA shall activate the admit card download link for the aspirants. Actually, the invigilator shall not allow the candidates to appear for the test without UPCET Admit Card. So, immediately on the admit card download link activation, the applied contenders should fetch the call letter as early as possible.
Moreover, in case of any discrepancy in the details filled by the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Uttar Pradesh CET Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the NTA Help Line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the records later.
NTA UPCET 2021 Exam Date
The National Testing Agency is planning to conduct the UPCET 2021 by August 2021. However, no specific date is announced yet. Hence, as soon as the information regarding the test is available, we shall share the update in this section.
|Registration Period||1st April 2021 to 6th July 2021 (up to 5.00 PM|
|Availability of Admit Card from NTA Website||Update Soon|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
UPCET Exam Duration and Timings
In addition to the UPCET Exam Date, here we have shared the UPCET Exam duration and timings to let the candidates aware about it well ahead of the entrance test.
|Exams for Admission to||Duration||Timings|
|First year of the following courses:|
BHMCT, B.Des., BFA, BFAD, B.Voc., MBA (Integrated)
|02 hours||12.00 noon to 02.00 pm|
|First year of BBA||02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Second year (Lateral Entry) of the following courses: |
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry for diploma holders), B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry)
|02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Second year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech (Lateral Entry for B.Sc. Graduates)||02 hours||12.00 noon to 02.00 pm|
|First year of the following courses B.Pharm, B.Tech (BT), B.Tech (AG)||03 hours||04.00 pm to 07.00 pm|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||02 hours||12.00 noon to 02.00 pm|
|MCA (Integrated)||02 hours||04.00 pm to 06.00 pm|
|M.Sc. (Maths) |
M. Tech. (Civil)
M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engg./Information Technology)
M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
M. Tech. (Electronics & Comm. Engineering)
M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
|02 hours||04.00 pm to 06.00 pm|
You may check || UPCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern Here
What to carry at UPCET Exam Centre ?
An important part of the Uttar Pradesh CET 2021 will be the verification and following the guidelines as per NTA. Hence, the candidates are advised to carry only the following items with them into the UPCET Examination venue to avoid any hassle at the exam centre.
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on Attendance Sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- ID Proof like -PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhar Enrolment No./ Ration Card/ Driving Licence, or any other valid photo ID issued by the Government.
- Sugar tablets/ fruits (like banana/ apple/ orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
- PWD Certificate if applicable.
UPCET 2021 Exam Centres
NTA or National Testing Agency will hold the Uttar Pradesh CET 2021 is the following cities across the country.
|Sr No||Cities||City Code|
|3||Allahabad / Prayagraj||UP03|
|15||Faizabad / Ayodhya||UP06|
|47||Delhi / New Delhi||DL01|
Barred Items at Uttar Pradesh CET Exam Centre
The candidates who are going to appear for the UPCET 2021 should not carry the following items inside the examination centre under any circumstances.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written) bits of papers, geometry/ pencil box, Plastics Pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, electronic pen or scanner etc
- Any communication device like mobile phone, earphone, blue tooth, earphones, micro phone, pager, health band or any kind of electronic device/ gadget etc
- Other items like wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap etc
- Watch or wristwatch, bracelet, camera etc
- Ornaments /metallic item
- Any food item opened or packed
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication device like microchip, camera, blue tooth device, camera, tape recorder etc.
Steps to download NTA UPCET 2021 Admit Card
The willing candidates can have an overview of the steps to fetch the UPCET Admit Card from the Official website.
- Initially, visit the official website through the direct link below.
- Locate the download admit card link.
- On clicking, a login window will appear on the screen.
- Now, enter the Registration ID and Password to login.
- Post logging in, tap on the admit card download link.
- The call letter will be available on the screen.
- Candidates should check for the details on it carefully.
- Finally save the file and take a print of it.
Direct Link >> Click Here to download UPCET Admit Card
In case candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, the candidate should approach the NTA Help Line 011 4075 9000 between 10.00 am and 05.00 pm from Monday to Saturday or write to NTA at [email protected]
Key Notes on UPCET Admit Card 2021
- Candidate must have the Admit Card to appear in the examination.
- The Uttar Pradesh CET Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for UPCET 2021 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate/ disfigure the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates should preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
- Applications which are incomplete for any reason (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/without uploaded signatures) or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be issued admit card.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
Finally we expect that theinformation here has been helpful to a possible extent. Thus, stay tuned to this and download the Uttar Pradesh CET Hall Ticket 2021 on release.