UP B.Ed Merit List 2021: Lucknow University shall release the B.Ed JEE Result on its official portal. The applicants who have appeared for the B.Ed Entrance Test can check the direct link here to fetch the selection list. In addition to this, the applicants who want to check the merit list can even visit the official website @ lkouniv.ac.in
Overview of UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Result / Merit List
|Entrance Test Name||UP B.Ed JEE 2021|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Lucknow University|
|Notification Start Date||01/02/2021|
|Application Start Date||18/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24/03/2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee||31/03/2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Announcement||Update Soon|
How does Lucknow University prepare the UP B.Ed Merit List 2021 ?
The UP B.Ed Merit List 2021 is prepared on the basis of the Entrance Test Result. Apart from this, the University shall follow the reservation guidelines and also allot marks to the candidates who are good at sports and allied activities. The maximum marks alloted in this regard as follows –
|Sportsmen Category||15 Marks maximum|
|NCC Cadets||15 Marks maximum|
These marks shall be added in addition to the total score of 400 marks in the Entrance Test.
You may check >> Lucknow University UG Admission Merit List Updates
Information Available on lkouniv.ac.in B.Ed Merit List 2021
While declaring the B.Ed JEE Merit List 2021, Lucknow University shall share the following information for the aspirants.
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Category Rank
- NCC Marks
- Sports Marks
- Merit Index
Steps to check UP B.Ed Merit List 2021
- At first, visit the official website @ lkouniv.ac.in
- Now, head over to admission link on menu.
- Select ” UP B.Ed JEE 2021 – 23” from the dropdown.
- Now click the link to check merit list.
- The Merit List Link will be available on screen.
- Search for the details on it.
- Finally on selection, participate in online counselling on specified date.
Direct Link >> UP B.Ed JEE Merit List / Rank Card
UP B.Ed Counselling Process & Guidelines
Lucknow University B.Ed Admission Counselling Process shall start after the release of the merit list. The qualified candidates in the UP B.Ed Merit List 2021 shall have to participate in the counselling process. As per the Lucknow University Admission Process, the counselling shall start after the merit list release and we shall share the important updates on the release.
Documents for UP B.Ed Counselling Process
Candidates would need to carry the following documents to participate in the counselling for B.Ed Admission.
- Printout of the provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter from Lucknow University Portal
- Copy of Application form, Admit Card and score card of the J.E.E. B.Ed. 2021.
- Proof of Date of Birth: All Mark Sheets and Certificates upto Qualifying Examination.
- Category, sub category and weightage Certificates in original in the prescribed format.
- Original photo ID issued by Government
- Two passport sized photos.
- Copies of all Fees Receipts.
The Admission Job Seekers can stay connected to catch the latest updates on Lucknow University B.Ed JEE Merit List 2021 / Rank List & Counselling.