TSLPRB SCT Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment Notification, Telangana Police Constable (Technical) Notification, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Constable (Technical) Recruitment 2018, TS Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment, TS Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Constable Police (Driver) Notification, TSLPRB SCT Police Constable (Mechanics) Recruitment.
Telangana Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment 2018
TSLPRB or Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Police Constable (Technical) Notification has arrived as a welcome news for Job Aspirants searching for Police Constable Jobs. The notification is released on 31st May 2018 for 231 vacancies to be filled up through the selection process as decided by TSLPRB. The application link will be activated from 9th June 2018 and will be deactivated on 30th June 2018. Submit your application if you want to apply for the posts. Details of the TS Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment 2018 are discussed in detail in this article for interested Job aspirants.
Update: జూన్ 9 నుంచి జూన్ 30 వరకు టెలిగంగా పోలీస్ కాన్స్టేబుల్ టెక్నికల్ పోస్ట్ కోసం దరఖాస్తును సమర్పించండి. విద్యార్థుల సౌలభ్యం కోసం దరఖాస్తును సమర్పించే నియమాలు క్రింద ఇవ్వబడ్డాయి.
Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment in Telangana Police Department
Posts as per TSLPRB Notice
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Information Technology & Communications) (Men & Women) in Police Department.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation.
Pay & Other Benefits:
Salary in pay Scale of Rs. 16,400 to 49,870 and other usual allowances on confirmation. Regarding pensionary benefits, candidates shall be governed by New Contributory Pension Scheme which is implemented on 01-09-2004.
Telangana Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment 2018 – Tabular View
|Department||Telangana Police Department|
|Category of Recruitment||Police Constable recruitment|
|Notification Number||Rc. No. 91 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018|
|Date of Notification||31st May 2018|
|Announced Posts||Police Constable (Technical)|
|Start Date of Application||9th June 2018|
|Last Date of Application||30th June 2018|
TSLPRB Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment | Announced Vacancies
TSLPRB Constable (Technical) Vacancies are announced to fill up the vacant posts of Constable Driver, Mechanics & Information Technology & Communications Posts. Distribution of Vacancies is charted below-
|TSLPRB Constable (IT & Communications)||142|
|TSLPRB Constable (Mechanics)||19|
|TSLPRB Constable (Driver)||70|
Telangana Police Constable (Technical) Eligibility | TSLRB Notification
Eligibility to submit the application for Telangana Police Constable (Technical) is shared here, interested candidates can get the eligibility details of the announced posts from this section of the article.
Age Limit Criteria
Age limit criteria shall be reckoned as on 1st July 2018. Age Limit for the TS Police Constable (Technical) according to the notification is furnished below-
- For Constable (IT & Communications, Mechanics): As of 1st July 2018 Unreserved/General Category Candidates should be between 18 Years to 22 Years.
- For Constable (Drivers): As of 1st July 2018 Unreserved/General Category Candidates should be between 21 Years to 25 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit: Upper Age Limit shall be relaxed by –
- 5 (five) years for BC/SC/ST Candidates
- 5 years for Telangana State Govt. Employees with a minimum of 5 Years Service.
- Other Age Relaxation as applicable.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification for Telangana State Police Constable (Technical) is as under-
|Posts||Minimum Educational Qualification as on 1st July 2018|
|SCT Constable (Information Technology & Communications)||Candidates should have completed SSC with ITI Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic OR Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance OR
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR
Mechanic Consumer Electronics OR
Vocational Intermediate in
a) EET (Electronic Engineering Technician)
b) ET (Electrical Technician)
|SCT Constable (Mechanics)||Candidates should have completed SSC with ITI Certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter|
|SCT Constable (Driver)||Passed Intermediate examination OR SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government and must possess an ITI Certificate in Auto Electrician OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter as on 1st July, 2018 and Must have possessed either Light Motor Vehicle or HMV License for 2 years and above as on the closing date of application/|
Telangana Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment – Required Physical Standard
Candidates shall have to clear the Physical Standard Test in order to be selected for the final Written Examination. After qualifying the Preliminary Written Test, Candidates shall be called to undergo Physical Measurements Test and to qualify the PMT, Candidate should meet the following Physical standards:-
[table id=136 /]
TS Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment – Medical Standards
Minimum EyeSight Standard:
|Range||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0/5 (Snellen)||0/5 (Snellen)|
Possessing any of the following ailments or defects will render the applicants ineligible for the posts as notified.
- Pigeon Chest
- Flat Foot
- Physically Handicapped
- Fractured Limbs
- Varicose Veins
- Hearing Problems
- Decayed Teeth
- Stammering and
- Abnormal Psychological Behavior
TSLPRB Police Constable (Technical) Recruitment– Application Process
TSLPRB Application link will be activated on 9th June 2018, on activation eligible candidates can submit the application through the link provided. Scanned image between 10kb to 50 kb of recent coloured photograph and signature shall be required during Online Application, so keep them ready in e form as these are required to be uploaded. In addition to this, an Exam Fee/Application Fee shall have to be deposited during the application. All these and more are detailed in the section below-
Application Examination Fee:
Fee can be paid online through Credit /Debit Card, Net Banking & other modes available on the official website of TSLPRB.
- For SC and ST Candidates of Telangana: Rs. 400/- &
- For OC and BC candidates of Telangana & Others: Rs. 800/-
TSLPRB Constable (Technical) Application Submission Procedure
Following the steps given below, eligible candidates can submit the online Constable (Technical) Application at TSLPRB Official Website.
- Click on the Link given below to visit TSLPRB Official Website.
- Register using a Mobile Number for User ID generation.
- Now, Login with the Generated User Id
- Candidate need to pay the application fee category wise.
- After Successful Payment of the fees.
- Log in with the User ID @ TSLPRB Website
- Proceed to fill up the Part-I of the Application
- Upload Scanned images of both Photograph and Specimen Signature.
- After this, carefully recheck the particulars as entered.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form
- Now, take Print of the submitted Application Form.