TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018 – 56 Vacancies[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the state recruitment agency of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the most popular Public Service Commission in the Southern Parts of India among job aspirants as it releases various vacancies every year. This year also in the month of January, TNPSC has announced to conduct the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant under Tamil Nadu Forensic Science Department. So, here we are going to discuss this recruitment announcement. Interested candidates can read this article on TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018 before applying.
|Starting Date of Online Application||25 January 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||21 February 2018|
|Last date of Payment Application Fee||23 February 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Witten Exam Date||6 May 2018|
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment: Get the complete details of the Laboratory Assistant recruitment 2018 on this article. TNPSC through advertisement number 02/2018 dated 25 January 2018 has announced to fill up the vacancies of Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department. The post is under the Tamil Nadu Science Subordinate Service. More details of the post are given below:
- Recruiting Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Post name: Laboratory Assistant.
- Pay Scale of the Post: Selected candidates shall be in the pay scale of Rs.19, 500-62000 in Level-8 of the Pay Matrix.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Vacancies of TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment | Distribution[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
As per TNPSC notification number 02/2018, the total vacancies to be filled through this recruitment is 56 (fifty-six). Only fifty-six eligible candidates will be on the final selection list. The total distribution of the 56 seats is to be declared will be announced later after receipt of orders from the Government in this regard.
Number of vacancies: 56 (Fifty-six only)
Laboratory Assistant Recruitment through TNPSC | Eligibility Details[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Get the details of the eligibility conditions of the Laboratory Assistant in this section. Interested and willing aspirants should check the eligibility to apply to this recruitment. The eligibility details are
Age Criteria as on 01-07-2018
- For General candidates – Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years.
- For SC(A) / SCs / STs / MBCs / BCs / DCs / DWs / BCMs of All Candidates – Minimum age is 18 years and there is no limit in Maximum age
- For Differently Abled Persons: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 40 years
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates: Maximum age is 48 years
Education qualification shall be reckoned as on 25 January 2018. To apply, Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Botany/ Biology and Zoology.
Physical Fitness: Applying candidates should meet the following physical standards to apply.
- Standard of Vision: Standard III or Better
- Color Blindness will be a disqualification to apply for this post.
Knowledge of Tamil: Applicant should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Advertisement | Apply through www.tnpsc.gov.in[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Apply to the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant through the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from 25 January 2018. Aspirants can check the details to apply within the deadline.
Before applying candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee along with Rs. 150/- as One Time Registration fee at TNPSC Official Website. The application fee can be submitted through online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or through the offline process at SBI or Indian bank. Candidates are exempted to pay the application fee as per the Govt. order.
Selection will be based on Objective type OMR Written Test. Based on the performance of the written test, candidates will be selected for the final selection.
Exam Centre: The OMR based written Examination to select TNPSC Laboratory Assistant will be conducted at the following centers.
How to Apply
Before applying, candidates must register themselves for One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Web portal of TNPSC. Then apply through below prescribed process –
- At One Time Registration, applicants will get a Unique ID and password
- Log in to the official website of TNPSC through the link is given below.
- Select the “TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment” at your Dashboard.
- Read the detailed notification carefully.
- Filling up the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee online or at the SBI or Indian Bank.
- Press Submit button.
- Take a print out for future use.
[TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Notification Download]
Download the notification and apply through the link given above within the last date of 21 February 2018.
Best of Luck!