Updated TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 is available here. Go through the new Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus & Exam Paper Pattern from this page. Candidates must refer the latest syllabus along with proper exam pattern. Know the best. Aspirants can check complete Syllabus Of TNPSC Group II Recruitment 2022 to perform well in the upcoming exam.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2022
The applicants searching for the proper TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus can read this complete page. Here we are offering the detailed syllabus in addition to the Written Test Pattern. Therefore, exam going intenders must download Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus Pdf for free of cost from the below sections. After gathering the information, the candidate can begin the test preparation.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission through the Notification No.03/2022 has announced the Group II Notification 2022. Thus, the Job hunters should also prove themselves through the Selection Process to crack this opportunity. So candidates need to work hard with TNPSC Group II Notification Syllabus 2022. Actually, the syllabus gives clarity on the subjects included in the test. Hence, the contenders must practise as per the TNPSC Group II Syllabus & Exam Pattern on this page.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 – Summary
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Release Date of Notice||23/02/2022|
|Start Date of Application||01/03/2022|
|Closing Date of Application||04/04/2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||21/05/2022|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Place of Posting||Tamil Nadu|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
Latest TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022 is uploaded here along with TNPSC Group II Exam Syllabus 2022. Contenders by referring this can know the main subjects, marks allotted and questions, type of questions asked in the exam. The time period & subjects weightage is also given in TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022.
TNPSC Group 2 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Qs||Max Marks|
|General Tamil (S.S.L.C. Standard) or General English (S.S.L.C. Standard)||100||150|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||75||112.5|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Standard)||25||37.5|
- Questions will be objective in nature.
- Time Duration of the Test is 3 Hours.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks is 90.
TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Pattern
The Mains Exam Pattern of Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Civil Service Notification 2022 is different for Interview and Non-Interview Category of Posts. The exam pattern of both the category is as follows –
For Interview Posts
For Non – Interview Posts
- Paper-II will be evaluated only if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II has to be answered fully in Tamil or fully in English.
- Marks secured in Paper-II alone will be considered for selection.
Also check >> TNPSC Group II Exam Date / Hall Ticket Updates
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2022
In this section, we have uploaded the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 & Paper Pattern according to the subjects. Interested applicants can refer to these and start a preparation scheme accordingly.
Syllabus Of TNPSC Group II Exam – General Science
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific Temper – Power of Reasoning – Rote Learning vs Conceptual Learning – Science as a tool to understand the past, present and future.
- Nature of Universe – General Scientific Laws – Mechanics – Properties of Matter, Force, Motion and Energy – Everyday application of the Basic Principles of Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Light, Sound, Heat, Nuclear Physics, Laser, Electronics and Communications.
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilisers, Pesticides.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Classification of Living Organisms, Evolution, Genetics, Physiology, Nutrition, Health and Hygiene, Human Diseases.
- Environment and Ecology.
TNPSC Group II Syllabus – Current Events
- History – Latest diary of events – National symbols – Profile of States – Eminent personalities and places in news – Sports – Books and authors.
- Polity – Political parties and political system in India – Public awareness and General administration – Welfare oriented Government schemes and their utility, Problems in Public Delivery Systems.
- Geography – Geographical landmarks.
- Economics – Current socio – economic issues.
- Science – Latest inventions in Science and Technology.
- Prominent Personalities in various spheres – Arts, Science,
- Literature and Philosophy.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 – Geography of India
- Location – Physical features – Monsoon, Rainfall, Weather and Climate – Water Resources – Rivers in India – Soil, Minerals and Natural Resources – Forest and Wildlife – Agricultural pattern.
- Transport – Communication.
- Social Geography – Population density and distribution – Racial, Linguistic Groups and Major Tribes.
- Natural calamity – Disaster Management – Environmental pollution: Reasons and preventive measures – Climate change – Green energy.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 – History & Culture of India
- Indus Valley Civilisation – Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas – Age of Vijayanagaram and Bahmani Kingdoms – South Indian History.
- Change and Continuity in the Socio-Cultural History of India.
- Characteristics of Indian Culture, Unity in Diversity – Race, Language, Custom.
- India as a Secular State, Social Harmony.
Indian Polity Syllabus – TNPSC Group II Exam
- Constitution of India – Preamble to the Constitution – Salient features of the Constitution – Union, State and Union Territory.
- Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union Legislature – State Executive, State Legislature – Local Governments, Panchayat Raj.
- Spirit of Federalism: Centre – State Relationships.
- Election – Judiciary in India – Rule of Law.
- Corruption in Public Life – Anti-corruption measures – Lokpal and Lok Ayukta – Right to Information – Empowerment of Women – Consumer Protection Forums, Human Rights Charter.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus – Indian Economy
- Nature of Indian Economy – Five year plan models – an assessment – Planning Commission and Niti Ayog.
- Sources of revenue – Reserve Bank of India – Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy – Finance Commission – Resource sharing between Union and State Governments – Goods and Services Tax.
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Land Reforms and Agriculture – Application of Science and Technology in Agriculture – Industrial growth – Rural Welfare Oriented Programmes – Social Problems – Population, Education, Health, Employment, Poverty.
TNPSC Gr II Syllabus on Indian National Movement
- National Renaissance – Early uprising against British rule – Indian National Congress – Emergence of leaders – B.R.Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, Bharathiar, V.O.Chidambaranar Jawaharlal Nehru, Kamarajar, Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Thanthai Periyar, Rajaji, Subash Chandra Bose, Rabindranath Tagore and others.
- Different modes of Agitation: Growth of Satyagraha and Militant Movements.
- Communalism and Partition.
History, Culture, Heritage and Socio – Political Movements in Tamil Nadu for TNPSC Gr II Exam
- History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries, Tamil Literature from Sangam Age till contemporary times.
- Thirukkural : (a) Significance as a Secular Literature (b) Relevance to Everyday Life (c) Impact of Thirukkural on Humanity (d) Thirukkural and Universal Values – Equality, Humanism, etc (e) Relevance to Socio – Politico – Economic affairs (f) Philosophical content in Thirukkural
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle – Early agitations against British Rule – Role of women in freedom struggle.
- Evolution of 19th and 20th Century Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu – Justice Party, Growth of Rationalism – Self Respect Movement, Dravidian Movement and Principles underlying both these Movements, Contributions of Thanthai Periyar and Perarignar Anna
Development Administration in Tamil Nadu Syllabus
- Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country – Impact of Social Reform Movements in the Socio – Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people – Rationale behind Reservation Policy and access to Social Resources – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu – Role and impact of social welfare schemes in the Socio – Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio Economic Development.
- Education and Health Systems in Tamil Nadu.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth.
- Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields.
- e-Governance in Tamil Nadu.
Aptitude & Mental Ability Syllabus for TNPSC Group II Exam
- Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple interest – Compound interest – Area – Volume – Time and Work.
- Logical Reasoning – Puzzles-Dice – Visual Reasoning – Alpha numeric Reasoning – Number Series.
How to download TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus pdf ?
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus pdf is shared here. Intenders who wish to crack the selection process must follow a study scheme. In this regard, the contenders need the pdf version of syllabus to clarify doubts in the question paper. Hence follow the direct link to download the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF during the preparation.
We hope the above provided TNPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2022 is useful for the aspirants. Thus, visit dajobb.con frequently to know more updates on Sarrkari Naukri, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and Results.