Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List 2020: The TN Merit List of shortlisted candidates is released at the official website at tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk uploads the Rank List on its official website. After this, the TN NEET Counselling starts, the students according to the ranks in merit list shall have to participate in it. Here, the applicants who have been waiting for the TN NEET Merit List can follow the direct link shared here to fetch the required information. The TN NEET Rank List is released for the MBBS, BDS, & Ayurvedic Courses Admission for Government & Management Quota. Hence, scroll down for the updated info in this regard.
UPDATE: Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List 2020 is Released on 16th November 2020. Hence, follow the link below to download the list.
Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List 2020 Updates
|Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk
|MBBS & BDS Courses
After NTA releases the NEET Score, the candidates who want to take admission in Medical and Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu, should apply online to Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu. Based on the application, DME Tamil Nadu releases the Tamil Nadu Rank List on the basis of which the applicants can get admission.To facilitate the online application process, Tamil nadu Govt has provided two web portal : www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in & www.tnmedicalselection.org. to complete the registration process. The important dates regarding this is as under –
|Date of Notification
|3rd NOV 2020
|Date of Commencement of online application
|3rd NOV 2020
|Last date for online submission of application
|12th NOV 2020 upto 5:00 P.M
|Tentative date of declaration of Rank list
|16th NOV 2020
|Commencement of courses
|15th Dec 2020
|Closure of admission
|31st Dec 2020
Medical Course Seats Distribution in Tamil Nadu
The medical and dental courses admissions in the State of Tamil Nadu are as per the provisions of relevant Acts and Rules framed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. As per this, from the total number of MBBS / BDS seats available in the Government Medical / Dental Colleges, 15% of the seats are surrendered to All India Quota and the remaining 85% of seats are allotted to State Quota. Out of the 85% seats, there are certain other reservation rules which are followed by the admission authority.
Documents for Upload in TN NEET Registration
During online registration, the candidates should upload the following certificates along with the filled in online application form –
- NEET- UG 2020 Admit card and Score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet).
- Class XI Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet).
- H.S.C. Mark sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet) or any other equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent courses.
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII Std for the candidates who have studied completely in Tamil Nadu.
- Nativity certificate for the candidates.
Important Links for TN NEET Registration 2020 -21
Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Rank List 2020
After the deadline of the online registration with NEET Score, DME Tamil Nadu will start releasing the Rank List or Merit List 2020. TN MBBS / BDS Rank List of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2020) for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
A separate rank list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET-UG 2020 for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for the academic year 2020-2021 for the Special Categories as well as the 7.5% seats allocated for the candidates seeking admission in Tamil Nadu Medical & Dental Colleges.
Information on TN NEET Merit List 2020
The applied students shall find the following information on the released Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List from DME, Tamil Nadu.
- Application Number
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Mark
- Community Rank
Direct Link to Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List 2020
Candidates can follow the direct link shared here at par with the official website to catch the latest updates of Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List and Counselling.
- Click Here for recent Updates
- Notification for the candidates who have applied for admission to MBBS/BDS course 2020- 2021 session under person with disabilities category .
- ALLOTTED LIST FOR MBBS/BDS 2020-2021 SESSION ON 18.11.2020 (7.5% RESERVATION)
- VACANCY POSITION FOR MBBS/BDS 2020-2021 SESSION AS ON 18.11.2020 (7.5% RESERVATION)
- Notification for admission to MBBS ?BDS course 2020 2021 session under Special Category
- Tentative seat matrix for MBBS/BDS course 2020-2021 session ( 7.5% reservation ) Government Quota
- ERRATA TO THE PROVISIONAL RANK LIST FOR MBBS BDS COURSE 2020 2021 SESSION FOR 7.5 RESERVATION (GOVERNMENT SCHOOL STUDENTS)
- DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR MBBS/BDS COURSE 2020-2021 SESSION (7.5% SEAT RESERVATION FOR TAMIL NADU GOVERNMENT SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY)
- TENTATIVE COUNSELLING SCHEDULE FOR MBBS/BDS COURSE 2020-2021 SESSION (7.5% SEAT RESERVATION FOR TAMIL NADU GOVERNMENT SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY)
- PROVISIONAL RANK LIST FOR MBBS BDS COURSE 2020 2021 SESSION MANAGEMENT QUOTA
- PROVISIONAL RANK LIST FOR MBBS BDS COURSE 2020 2021 SESSION FOR 7.5 RESERVATION (Government School students)
- PROVISIONAL RANK LIST FOR MBBS BDS COURSE 2020 2021 SESSION GOVERNMENT QUOTA
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020
After DME releases the TN NEET Merit List, the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule will be made available on the official websites. Hence, every candidates should participate in the counselling session as per their rank and schedule. The activities according to the TN NEET Counselling is ready here for the students.
|In 1st Phase of Counselling
|(i) The candidates should pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Processing Fee by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai on the scheduled date of counselling.
(ii) The candidates can download the call letter and appear in person with all the original certificates to the venue as per the schedule.
|In 2nd Phase of Counselling
|When a candidate is scheduled to attend the second phase of counselling, then the candidate has to pay the processing fee of Rs.500/-. The candidates who are waitlisted / allotted need not pay the processing fee.
(i) Re-allotment / allotment for the vacancies arising due to not joining of the candidates allotted under State Quota and the unfilled seats from the All India Quota in Government Medical Colleges and newly created seats, if any will be done on the basis of the rank following rule of reservation.
(ii) During the second phase of counselling, candidates will be permitted to opt the course / college as per rank and by following rule of reservation from rank one.
(iii) The candidates can download the call letter and attend the counselling.
|I. Mop-up counselling will be done and the candidates will be permitted to opt the course / college as per rank by following rule of reservation.
II. The candidates who have joined / waitlisted from first and second phase of counselling and as per mop-up counselling schedule are eligible to participate in the mop-up counselling.
The candidates who have selected the seats in the any phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the provisional allotment order.
Note: In the counselling process, the candidates who have been allotted seats and failed to join the course within the stipulated time are not eligible to attend the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year. This is applicable for all phases of counselling. Further, if the candidates who fails to appear in person for the first phase of counselling are deemed to have been opted out from the processes of counselling and that he / she will not be allowed to take part in the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year 2020-2021.
Important Documents required Counselling
Candidates should produce the following original certificates / documents without which the candidates will not be allowed to participate in the TN NEET Counselling.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card and Score card
- 10th Std Mark Sheet
- 11th Std Mark Sheet
- HSC/Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Bonafide Certificate from 6th to 12th Std Studied in Tamil Nadu Government School obtained from concerned CEO.
- Transfer certificate from the school last studied (or) Bonafide certificate should be produced from where the candidate is undergoing the course at present.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Community Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
We hope the information here on Tamil Nadu or TN NEET Merit List 2020 has been helpful. Hence, for any queries do let us know through the comments section. We assure to reply as early as possible.