Tripura JEE Syllabus (NEW) with Exam Pattern is discussed on this page. Aspirants planning to sit for the TJEE 2022 must have the proper overview of the exam pattern and syllabus. With the TJEE 2022 Revised Syllabus, the aspirants will be better prepared to crack the test with higher score. The applicants apart from the Exam Pattern, the applicants can get the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF from here.Hence, scroll down the page for the best preparation.
Tripura JEE Syllabus Overview
|Exam Body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Exam Name||Tripura JEE|
|Courses||Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses|
|Exam Date||27th April 2022|
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for Admission to Engineering, Technological & Other Professional Degree Courses conducts the TJEE. Aspirants in large appear for this Entrance Test. Now, as per the Tripura JEE 2022 Notification, the Exam pattern and Syllabus has been changed. Actually, the TJEE 2022 will be a single day exam instead of two day test. More details on Tripura JEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern is discussed through the section below.
Tripura JEE 2022 Exam Pattern Details
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
- Each of the subjects will have different question paper.
- Each question will carry 4 (four) marks, i.e. total marks will be of 120 (30×4) for each subject.
- Duration of each paper is 45 min.
- Questions will be MCQ by nature through through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system.
- The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules.
- There will be 30 (thirty) compulsory questions for each subject, taking 3 (three) questions from each Module.
- Each question will have four options (i.e. A, B, C, D) out of which the correct/ closest option (A/B/C/D) is only to be identified in the OMR sheet.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Question Paper shall be in English and Bengali.
You may check || Tripura JEE Admit Card Updates
TJEE Syllabus Group Wise
Tripura JEE Syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. There will be 30 (thirty) compulsory questions for each subject, taking 3 (three) questions from each Module. Each question will carry 4 (four) marks, i.e. total marks will be of 120 (30×4) for each subject. The Subject Wise Syllabus for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is as follows-
Tripura JEE Physics Syllabus
- Need for measurement
- Scalar and vector quantities
- Force and inertia
- Static and Kinetic friction
- Law of Friction
- Basic concepts of rotational motion
- Kepler’s laws of planetary motion
- Universal law of gravitation
- Heat, temperature, thermal expansion
- Zeroth law of Thermodynamics
- Periodic motion
- Wave motion
- Longitudinal and transverse waves
- Frictional electricity
- Electric field
- Electric flux
- Electric current
- Kirchhoff’s laws and their applications
- Ampere’s circuital law and its applications
- Current loop as a magnetic dipole
- Electromagnets and factors affecting their strengths
- Reflection of light, spherical mirrors, mirror formula & Refraction of light
- Optical instruments
- Photoelectric effect
TJEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
Mathematics Syllabus for Tripura JEE
- Relations & Mapping
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices and Determinant
- Properties of triangles
- Straight Line
- Conic Sections
- Three dimensional Geometry
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Applications of derivatives
- Application of the Integral
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Inequalities
- Linear Programming
Tripura JEE Biology Syllabus
- Classification of Living Organism
- Five Kingdom Classification
- Tissues in animals and plants
- Morphology and modifications of flowering plants
- Morphology, anatomy and functions of different systems
- Cell theory and cell as the basic unit of life.
- Structure of a prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell, Plant cell and animal cell. (Brief).
- Cell envelope, cell membrane, cell wall.
- Cell organelles
- Chemical constituents of living cell
- Cell division
- Transport in plants
- Mineral nutrition
- Plant Respiration
- Plant growth and development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Respiration
- Body fluids and circulation
- Excretory products and their elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural control and coordination
- Chemical coordination and regulation
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Asexual Reproduction
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Heredity and variation
- Molecular basis of Inheritance
- Health and Disease
- Insects and human welfare
- Improvement in Food production
- Microbes in human welfare
- Principles and process of Biotechnology
- Application of Biotechnology in health and agriculture
- Organism and Environment
- Biodiversity and its conservation
- Environmental Issues
The aspirants who are preparing for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2022 can refer the Syllabus PDF which is available through the direct link below.
Finally, we hope the syllabus details on Tripura JEE has been useful for the aspirants. Hence, the applicants or the aspirants can refer the information here to prepare better for the test.