Latest SSC CPO Notification 2023 is released for 1876 SI Posts in Delhi Police and CAPF. Check out the details of Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) from this page. Also, check the post-wise & category wise SSC CPO Vacancy details here. SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Online Application Process starts on 22/07/2023. At the earliest, apply for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 in Delhi on or before 15/08/2023 by clicking the below available link.
SSC CPO 2023 Notification Overview
|Conducting Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).|
|Job Designation||Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).|
|No. of Vacant Posts||1876 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Commencement of Application forms||22/07/2023|
|Deadline to submit the Application Forms||15/08/2023|
|Job Location||Delhi & All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Notification
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for paramilitary or police vacancies. Staff Selection Commission announces SSC CPO Notification every year to fill Police vacancies in their organization. Likewise, it has advertised a Latest Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Recruitment Notification 2023 on its official portal.
As per the notification, Staff Selection Commission invited application through the online mode for recruitment of young, talented & dynamic applicants to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). A total of 1876 SSC CPO Vacancy are going to be filled through this competitive recruitment examination. The SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link will be activated from 22/07/2023 & will be deactivated on 15/08/2023 @ www.ssc.nic.in. Interested candidates can go through the further details of SSC CPO Notification 2023 covered in this page.
Also check >> Latest Sarkari Naukri in India
SSC CPO Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs & Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1876 Posts.
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male Vacancies
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||02||01||0||0||0||03|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Vacancies
SSC CPO Notification 2023
Job hunters who are looking for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Jobs can use this chance & fill and submit SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Application form with correct information in time to avoid last-minute rushes. As per the official SSC CPO Notification 2023, candidates should have completed Graduation degree& must be within the age group of Upper Age Limit: 20 to 25 years in order to be eligible. One should possess the prescribed eligibility conditions to apply for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023.
Other details about www.ssc.nic.in CPO Notification 2023 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection criteria, Salary, Important Dates, SSC Notification & Apply Online Links, etc are given below.
Also Check >> SSC MTS Result Updates
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for SSC CPO Jobs, one must know briefly about the Eligibility details such as Age Criteria, Qualification, etc. For more eligibility details, refer the official SSC CPO Notification 2023 Pdf through the direct link provided below.
- Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 28 to 25 years as on 01.08.2023 ( Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt of India orders)
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree in any stream as on 15.08.2023.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police for Male candidates only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE&MT) to be eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police. The male candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs only.
www.ssc.nic.in Delhi CPO Notification 2023 – Details
Here, we have provided further more information about SSC CPO Notification 2023 such as Application Fee, Selection Method, Pay Scale, etc. in the section below
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). NIL for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM).
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 – Selection Process
In order to select the eligible applicants for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), the commission will conduct the following rounds.
|1st Stage||Computer Based Examination (Paper I)|
|2nd Stage||Physical Standard Tet / Physical Efficiency Test (PST / PET) (Qualifying in nature)|
|3rd Stage||Computer Based Examination (Paper II)|
|4th Stage||Medical Examination (Qualifying in nature)|
The Final selection and allocation of Post/Force will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper-I and Paper-II provided that the candidate has qualified the PST/PET and Medical Examination.
SSC CPO Recruitment – SI Salary
Selected candidates for SSC CPO Jobs will get the salary as under –
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs ||The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.|
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police||The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Online Application Process
Here, we have provided the step by step process of how to fill SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Application form. Hence, at the time of filling the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Application Form, candidates should have all the documents ready with you. Candidates should provide only the genuine info at the time of filling the SSC CPO Application Form.
Simple Steps to fill SSC CPO Application Form 2023
- Firstly, Open the official website of SSC that is www.ssc.nic.in
- The homepage of the web portal will appear on the computer screen.
- Find the relevant link “SSC CPO Notification 2023” on the homepage.
- See the details mentioned in the official Notification Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility to apply for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023.
- If eligible, then click on SSC CPO Notification 2023 Apply Online tab.
- Fill all the required information in the Online Application form.
- After filling the application, once check before submitting it.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- After that, submit the application form.
- Finally, take the print out of the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Application Form and also keep it for future reference
SSC CPO Notification 2023 – Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||22.07.2023 to 15.08.2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||15.08.2023 (2300 hours)|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||16.08.2023 to 17.08.2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination – Paper I||October 2023|
SSC CPO Notification 2023 – Important Links
Keep a regular check at SarkariExam.co.in for more details regarding SSC CPO Notification 2023. Also, we will provide the RRB Jobs, SSC Jobs, Railways Jobs, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc from time to time.
15th August 2023 is the last date to apply online.
1876 vacancies are announced this time.