Download SSC CHSL 2022 Result Here: SSC CHSL 2019 Final Result is just published. If you are one those candidates who are searching for the SSC CHSL Result, then you are at right place. This article will help you to know details about SSC CHSL exam followed by download link & download Process of SSC LDC, Junior Assistant & Various Posts Result. The Staff Selection Commission had conducted a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
The selection will be made by Three Steps of Examination, namely Tier -I, Tier -II & Tier -III. These Three Steps are mandatory and equally important for qualifying to get selected for SSC CHSL Posts. Candidates can check their Result from this page. We will also provide all the link from which contenders can get their Result. These links will be activated once the Result will be announced by the Office.
UPDATE on 10/05/2022: The SSC CHSL 2019 Final Result is declared Now. The Exam Participants can check the result through the link shared below.
SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC, JSA, Postal Assistant & DEO Result
|Staff Selection Commission
|Postal Assistant, LDC, Junior Assistant & Various Posts
|Name of the Examination
|Combined Higher Secondary Level
|Start Date of Application
|2nd Feb 2022
|Closing Date of Application
|7th March 2022
|CBT Exam Date (Tier I)
|24th May 2022 to 10th April 2022.
SSC CHSL Examination Selection Stages and Merit List
Staff Selection Commission will conduct Three Examination to recruit LDC, Junior Assistant & Various Posts. Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. Tier-I qualified candidates will get the chance to appear in Tier-II Exam which will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks. The Final Step will be Tier-III Skill Test / Typing Test which will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorised agency.
SSC will publish the result on its official site through a Merit List. The Merit List download link will be provided below in this article. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in every exam to get selected for the posts. Selection Members of SSC will finalize the qualifying marks. Competition in this particular exam will be very tough. So, candidates must secure maximum marks to get selected. Tier-III passed candidates will be called for Documents Verification.
How to Download SSC CHSL Result 2022 ?
There will be some rules to follow to get the Result of SSC CHSL Exam. The Result Download steps have been provided below. Once the result is announced by the SSC office, candidates can check their Result by following the steps –
- Log in to the official site of SSC.
- Jump to the Results section.
- Find the link to download CHSL Result.
- Click on the link and provide asked information.
- Take a Print out of the result.
Tie Breakers in SSC CHSL Result 2022 Release
In cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks in Tier-I + Tier-II, Staff Selection Commission will be resolve the tie by applying the following methods one after another:
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which names of the candidates appear.
Below are the important links in connection to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2022 Result. Exam Participants can follow the link below to fetch the result on release.
Important Link to Download SSC CHSL Result 2022
|2019 Final Result
Key Points related to SSC CHSL Result 2022
- SSC will shortlist the candidates for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination.
- There may be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO, (ii) DEO Grade ‘A’ and (iii) LDC/ JSA and PA/ SA.
- SSC will shortlist the candidates for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination.
- Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test/ Typing Test is qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates.
- The final allotment of posts will be on the basis of merit-cum-preferences of Posts/ Departments of candidates.
Finally, we hope the information on this page has been worthy for the aspirants. Thus, we suggest the aspirants to stay connected to this page for the latest updates.
You may check >> SSC MTS Examination Result Updates