SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 is out now for download. Hence, the aspirants can follow the steps below and also the direct link to fetch the call letter. Get ready with Application Information details like Registration ID and Password to use it on the Official website of SSC. Meanwhile, scroll down this page to get an overview of the exam pattern to score the highest mark.
liVE UPDATE: SSC CGL Tier 1 Call Letter is Available Now for the Phase II Exam. Therefore, follow the link below to download the hall ticket now.
SSC CGL Examination Tier 1 Call Letter 2023 Download
|Exam Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2023|
|Total No. of Vacancy||7500 ( approx.)|
|Opening Date of Application||3rd April 2023|
|Last Date of Submission Application||3rd May 2023|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|CGL Tier-I Examination Date||14th to 27th July 2023|
|Admit Card Release||11th July 2023|
The applicants who have applied for the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2023 have made the right decision to secure one of the lucrative job offer in recent times. SSC CGL Nominated Jobs is definitely a permanent job with solid career growth for the aspirants. But the Selection process in SSC CGL Exam is one of the toughest banking exams. Hence, in the section below, we shall share the exam pattern and also the selection process.
Exam Stages in SSC CGL Examination 2023
The Exam Stages of SSC CGL Examination starts with an online test termed as Tier 1 Exam. This is a screening stage for the mains exam. Candidates selection for the Posts will be based on the performance in the Tier 2 Examination. The stages of selection are –
|Stage 1||Tier -I – Computer Based Examination|
|Stage 2||Tier -II – Computer Based Examination|
Also Check >> SSC CGL Tier 1, 2 & 3 Syllabus Here
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
The SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 is an important document to carry at the exam center. For every stage of selection, the aspirants need to download it and take print. In general, 7 to 10 days earlier of the test schedule, the SSC CGL Call Letter 2023 will be available. Thus, we advice the applicants to complete this process at the earliest. Moreover, every aspirant should also verify that the info printed on it is correct and in case of required correction, he/she should contact the helpline at the earliest.
How can you download SSC CGL 2023 Call Letter Online ?
You can follow the steps shared below to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 online from the Regional Website.
- First of all, visit the official website of SSC Regional Website
- Navigate to “Admit Card Download ” Section.
- Next click on the link.
- On the next page, click on “CGL 2023 Admit Card “.
- A new web page will open.
- Aspirants now should click on ” call letter”
- A Login Page will appear.
- Enter the Registration no & DOB in the field provided.
- Next, click on login.
- Post login, the call letter will be available.
- Finally, download & take print of it
SSC CGL Exam 2023 – Region wise Tier 1 Admit Card Link
The direct link to fetch the SSC CGL Call Letter 2023 is enclosed below. Hence, the eagerly waiting candidates can thus use the direct link to download the hall ticket of the test.
|SSC Eastern Region||Click Here|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region||Click Here|
|SSC Southern Region||Click Here|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Click Here|
|SSC Western Region||Click Here|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Click Here|
|SSC Central Region||Click Here|
|SSC North Western Region||Click Here|
|SSC Northern Region||Click Here|
SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam Pattern Overview
SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Exam Pattern is discussed here. In general, the exam pattern shall have the topics of the exam, number of questions, marks and test duration. Hence, by referring these information, the aspirants can prepare for the upcoming test.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Qs||Max Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 Hour|
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Session||Subject||No of Qs||Max Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Session I (2 hr 15 mins)||Section-I:|
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
|(30 +30) = 60||60*3 = 180||1 hour|
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
|(45 + 25) = 70||70*3 = 210||1 hour|
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
|20||20*3 = 60||15 min|
|Session-II (15 mins)||Section-III:|
Module-II: Data Entry Speed Test Module
|One Data entry task||–||15 min|
|Paper II||Statistics||100||100*2 = 200||2 hour|
|Paper III||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||100*2 = 200||2 hour|
- SSC CGL 2023 Tier-II will have Paper I, II & III
- Questions will be objective in nature
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language and Comprehension module.
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the MOSPI and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the office of Registrar General of India (M/o Home Affairs) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
- DEST will be mandatory for all the posts; however, it will be qualifying in nature.
Yes, the Tier 1 call letter is available from 11th July 2023.
www.ssc.nic.in is the official website to refer.
Only, Registration No & DOB is is required to download the call letter