SEBA Online Anneswan Portal HS Merit List 2022: This year, the Assam Government has decided to make the Higher Secondary Assam Admission online. To maintain the social distancing norms for COVID-19, the Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) has accepted the application online from the interested candidates. Now, after the form fill up concludes, the applicants will be in a hurry to check the SEBA Online HS Merit List 2022. So, here we have decided to share with you the much-needed information regarding this and also the info on the doable after the merit list release.
Update on 26th July 2022: Now that the Students have to confirm the admission, so he/she should now login to the SEBA Anneswan Portal and follow the instructions as shared in the candidates part.
Anneswan SEBA HS Online Admission 2022-23 Dates
|1||20/06/2020 to 15/07/2020||Submission of Application by Student. Application to Multiple Institutions is allowed.|
|2||16/07/2020 to 25/07/2020||Confirmation of Merit List by Institutions.|
|3||26/07/2020 to 30/07/2020||Students have to confirm his/ her admission.|
|4||31/07/2020||The institution will get the final list of students who have confirmed admission and Students will get an admission confirmation note.|
The SEBA Online Admission calendar states that the students and institutions who participated in the online must have to follow certain guidelines as mi=entioned on the official website. Here we are sharing the steps which are necessary both for the Institutes and also the students who have submitted the online application for HS Courses in these Institutes.
First Step for Institutions ( From 16/07/2020 To 25/07/2020)
The is stage from 16th to 25th July 2022, in which the Institutions shall the list of application and shall scrutinise the applications. The following functions are to be performed by the Institutes are as under –
- Checking the List of all applicants on the portal.
- Verifying the list and if NOT found valid, Institution can reject the application (s) by removing the “tick” mark from the Select Box and pressing the SAVE CHANGES button. Otherwise, all records will be treated as valid.
- However, Students can also see the status of his/ her application whether accepted or rejected from the student portal.
- Institutes can download all the records in the MS Excel file.
Second Step for Institutions : (Generation of Merit List)
This is the stage in which the Institutions can check the merit list and intimate the applicats through email or SMS. The merit list here declared will be according to the categories of the students. These are the steps which the enrolled institutes with SEBA Anneswan Portal can do at this stage.
- After step 1, a Merit List will be generated by the System, and all applications that are marked as valid/ accepted in the Scrutiny section will be displayed here category wise. (like General/ SC/ ST/ OBC etc.).
- The institution has to select the applicants to whom they want to send the Admission Request by putting a “tick” mark in the Select Box exist at the extreme right and thereafter clicking on the CONFIRM button as per their suitability, norms of reservation, etc.
- Institutions are advised to select the Students based on merit strictly.
- As soon as the Institution confirms the Admission Request, they should contact the students on their mobile phone (Contact No. already available in the portal) to accept the Admission Request. Until and unless a student accepts the Admission Request, the portal will not show the admission done.
- As soon the student accepts the Admission Request, the portal will treat as admission is over for that particular student.
Third Step for Institutions After 31/07/2022
This is the final stage of the admission for this academic session. This stage comes after the applied or registered applicants confirm the admission to any of the courses he/she selected for. This ensures the final admission list according to the institutions. Based on which the final admission list will be available. The doable for the Institutes is as follows –
- The institution has to go for the Final Admission List.
- A list of applicants who have confirmed their Admission Request will appear here.
- There is also an option to download the records in MS Excel format.
- If an applicant does not respond to the Admission Request then the Institution may withdraw the Admission Request and send Admission Request to other applicants whom they kept on waiting list.
- For this Institution has to visit Generate Merit List window again and remove the “tick” mark from the Select Box for withdraw the Admission Request and put the “tick” mark on the Select Box of other applicants (s) for whom they want to send Admission Request and press the CONFIRM button.
- Institutions may continue this step till all the remaining seats get filled up
Students have to confirm his/ her admission. (From 26/07/2020 To 30/07/2020)
This is an important step for the applicants as in this step the applicant must confirm his/her admission by logging to the SEBA Anneswan Portal. By logging to the admission portal, the applicants can check the SEBA Online HS Merit List 2020. By following the steps below the applicants can confirm the admission and also check the SEBA Online HS Merit List 2022. The List of steps related in this regard are as under –
- Students are needed to login to their portal.
- Students will find an option to select the institution which has sent Admission Request to the students.
- But students will be able to select only one Institution among the all requests received.
- There will be an option to view the Merit List of the Institutions for whom the students had already submitted the applications.
The direct link to check the SEBA Online HS Merit List 2022 & confirming the admission is shared below. We hope the applicants shall find it helpful in the admission process.
Direct Link to SEBA Online HS Merit List 2020: Click Here