SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2022: Student Academy Management System ( SAMS ) Odisha has started the online admission process for Class XI for the session 2022-23. As a result. the Online e-admission facility has been made active for the interested candidates. Unlike the offline method, where students were required to go to every college to apply for Admission, in this method, the admission process has been made simple and hassle-free.
Update: The +2 Admission Process has commenced from July 2022, thus the interested candidates can follow the direct link shared below to apply.
Highlights of SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021-22
Apartfrom the facility of online application SAMS Odisha has the following additional features which make the online admission process simpler.
- Candidates can apply for multiple institutions through one Common Application (CAF) making it cost and time effectively.
- Students to get selected for admission in Institution of their choice only.
- Information about the Institutes is available on the admission portal
- Students can get admission related information on the portal.
Thus, Odisha Govt. by implementing the SAMS Odisha portal has immensely helped the candidates for enrollment to higher courses. Now let us check the SAMS Odisha +2 Admission Schedule 2021-22 from the section below.
SAMS Odisha + 2 e-Admission Dateline 2021 @ samsodisha.gov.in
|Online Application begins||12th August 2021|
|Last date for online Application||5th September 2021|
|Publication of 1st Round selection merit list||13th September 2021|
|Admission of the applicants selected in 1st Round||14th to 21st Sep 2021|
|Publication of the 2nd selection||27th September 2021|
|Admission for applicants selected in 2nd Round||29th Sep to 1st Oct 2021|
|Spot Selection List||4th October 2021|
|Admission for the Spot selection list||7th October 2021|
Registration Process at SAMS Odisha for Plus 2 Course
To apply for +2 Course in Odisha Colleges, interested students should first register at SAMS Portal. It is only after the registration you as a student can apply for e-Admission. So the first step is Online Registration. Below are the steps to Registration at SAMS Odisha which every candidate must go through for online admission.
- First of all, Go to SAMS website www.samsodisha.gov.in
- Click on the Higher Secondary School link under School & Mass Education banner
- Click on “New Student Registration” button
- Enter Name of the Student, Mobile Number & Email ID (optional) in the box provided
- Click on the “Generate OTP” button
- A six-digit OTP, which will be valid for 5 minutes, will be sent to the mobile number provided
- Applicant should enter the OTP number in the box showing in the computer screen
- The applicant is required to give own password & reconfirm the same in the box showing in the computer screen
- Password must have at least one Upper Case, one Lower Case, one Digit & a Special Character in it, e.g. [email protected]
- Then login to the SAMS Application using the user name (registered mobile number) & the password given during the online registration
After registration in the SAMS website (www.samsodisha.gov.in), an e-Space will be created for the applicant (student) in the SAMS application software. Candidates can thereafter login to the e-Space by clicking on “Existing Student Login” link and login using the registered user name (mobile number) & password. Following links will be available for the student during the application stage:
- Common Application Form
- Annexure-7 (Active only after Admission)
- Intimation Letter
- Admission Schedule
- Online Payment (CAF Fees)
How to apply online for SAMS Plus 2 e-Admission 2022 – 23?
Interested candidates should only apply online through the SAMS Portal for e-Admission 2022-23 to fill up CAF ( Common Application Form ). For this reason, candidates should go for the registration process as mentioned above and complete the rest of the following steps as under –
- First Log in using Registration & password
- Now, click on the ‘Application Form’ link available in the left menu, to access the online
Common Application Form (CAF).
- Fill up the details.
- Verify the Caste Certificate using barcode ( if applicable )
- Make CAF fees payment online.
- Finally, recheck the Application Form & Click on print CAF
Then, the applicant has to affix a recent color passport size photograph (self-attested) on the CAF College Copy. The applicant and her / his parent/guardian have to sign in the “Higher Secondary School Copy” before submitting the same along with the copies of the documents indicated at the end of the “College Copy” of the CAF at any of the SAMS Resource Centers.
- Rs. 300/- per CAF for the General category applicants.
- Rs. 200/- per CAF for SC/ST applicants.
- Rs 0.0/- per CAF for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) of more than 40% disability, Transgender and Orphan applicants.
Further at the end, more information and also the online e-Admission Link is shared below for reference. Hence, students if you want to get admitted in Odisha +2 Courses then follow the resource link shared below.
SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2022 – Link Section
|Online Application||Click Here|
|SAMS Odisha Website||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
SAMS stands for Students Academic Management System. It has two components e-Admission & e-Administration. SAMS presently supports online admission for +2, +3, PG, SCERT, Govt. ITIs, Sports education, PDIT and Diploma in Polytechnics. It is an online program used to manage the admission, administration, registration, form fill-up etc. processes of the Higher Secondary Schools of the state.
Yes, the notice is released now.
Yes, you can select colleges during SAMS +2 application.
You can contact at 800-34567-70/155335 during 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
www.samsodisha.gov.in is the fficial website of SAMS Odisha.