RRB NTPC Revised Result 2022 is available on 31st March, 2022. Thus, the railway job aspirants can check their result by visiting the concerned Zonal RRB Website. Earlier Railways had announced the NTPC CBT Result in January 2022. However, controversies was there regarding the shortlisting criteria. Hence, Ministry of Railways set up a High Powered Committee. Thus, based on the recommendations, the revised RRB NTPC Revised Result 2022 will be available.
Overview of RRB NTPC CBT Result 2022
|Exam Authority||Railway Recruitment Boards|
|Exam Name||Non Technical Popular Category (NTPC)|
|CBT 1 Dates||28th December 2020 to 27 March 2021|
|Result Released Date||15th Jan 2022|
|Revised Result Release||31st March 2022|
|Next Stage||CBT 2|
Railways Non Technical Popular Category as the name reads is one of the most popular job among job aspirants. The vacancy announced are 10+2 and Graduate Eligibility vacancies. For the ongoing NTPC Recruitment, Railways had announced the notification in 2019. However due to Covid-19, the whole recruitment process was delayed. Even though RRB concluded the Phase 1 CBT and declared the list of shortlisted candidates.
Need for RRB NTPC Revised Result 2022
As already indicated above that RRB NTPC CBT 1 Result declared was controversial. This was because according to RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2019, a total of 20 times of candidates will be shortlisted for the Phase 2 or CBT 2. But in fact Railways had shortlisted much lesser candidates for the stage 2. Actually, same candidates qualified for multiple categories of posts and theoritically Railways had shortlisted 20 times candidates postwise. Whereas, as per the Railway Job Aspirants by doing so, Railways had deprived genuine candidates for the next level.
Secondly, Ministry of Railways had organised a common Computer Based Test for both the 10+2 level and Graduate Level Vacancies. Thus, the aspirants again raised objection that the same test cannot be same and this has resulted the aspirants for an unnecessary competition with higher meritorious candidates.
Thus to address these issues, Railways had set up a Committee and has decided to release RRB NTPC Revised Result.
Recommendation of Railways High Powerred Committee
With inputs from aspirants and from other stake holders, the High Powered Committee has recommended the following –
- 20 times unique candidates will be shortlisted with Pay Level wise for 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for CEN 01/2019 (NTPC).
- The candidates already announced qualified will continue to remain qualified.
- The list of additional candidates getting shortlisted will be notified at each Pay Level.
- RRB wise 2nd Stage CBT for each Pay Level with all candidates of one RRB accommodated in a single shift which should eliminate normalization. Wherever single shift is not possible because of capacity constraints or otherwise, percentile based normalization will be done.
- Percentile based normalization, which is simple and easy to understand, will be used wherever the number of shifts involved are more than one.
How to check RRB NTPC Result Online ?
The RRB NTPC Job Aspirants who took part in the CBT Stage 1 can check the revised result from the official RRB website. However, these aspirants should have the application credentials ready to fetch the qualifying status. A simple set of steps which can be followed are –
- Start of by visiting the RRB Website.
- On the home page, click on CEN 01/2019 CBT Stage 1 Result link.
- A login window will appear.
- Type in required info and click on get result.
- The shortlisting status will be available on screen.
- Finally, take a print of it for record.
RRB NTPC Revised Result 2022 – Zone Wise
Here, the RRB Zone wise CB1 T Result is available. Thus, aspirants rather than surfing the internet can easiliy follow these links ti download the result.
|Railway Recruitment Board||Result Link|
Stay tuned for the Latest Updates