(11) By selling 60 articles a vendor gains the selling price of 15 articles. Find his gain percentage.
(b) 33 1/3
(d) 40 2/6
(12) Each side of a rectangular field is diminished by 405. By how much percent is the area of the field diminished?
(13) The sum of all the 3 digit numbers, each of which on division by 5 leaves remainder 3, is
(14) A cistern which could be filled in 9 h takes one hour more to be filled owing to a leak in the bottom. If the cistern is full, leak will empty it in time (in hour)
(15) The great ruler of Marwar was –
(c) Rao Jodha
(16) When was the Minimum Wages Act enacted in India ?
(17) Who among the following started the first Newspaper in India ?
(a) Rabindranath tagore
(b) Dadabhai Nairiji
(c) James A. Hickey
(d) W.C. Bonnerjee
(18) When a ship enters the sea from a river
(a) it sinks a little
(b) it rises a little
(c) it riser or sinks depending on the material it is made of
(d) it remains at the same level
(19) The only land locked country in South East Asia is –
(20) The Sunderbans are found in –
(a) Ganga Delta
(b) Godavari Delta
(c) The Luni basin
(d) Mahanadi Delta