Good News Job Hunters !! RBI JE Recruitment Notification 2021 is disclosed @ rbi.org.in From 2nd Feb 2021 onwards, the Banking Regulator have invited the Online Applications to hire the eligible aspirants for RBI Junior Engineer Vacancy 2021. Check the details provided on this page regarding RBI JE Notification 2021. Interested & Eligible contenders can Apply Online within 2nd Feb 2021 to on or before the due date i.e, 15th February 2021. Thus, continue reading till the end for more details.
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Info
|Recruitment Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||2nd February 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th February 2021|
|Date of Online Test||8th March 2021|
Reserve Bank of India has recently published RBI JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Junior Engineer Posts. As per the official notification, a total of 48 Vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer Posts. A large number of Engineering Job aspirants dream to secure a job in the reputed Govt Organization or Department. Thus, this is definitely the right opportunity i.e, RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021. Hence, the eligible candidates can apply for RBI JE Bharti 2021 through the direct link which is available on this page.
Hence get to know the Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Notification 2021 details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, important links, etc available in the following sections of this page.
RBI Junior Engineer Jobs Details
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (JE) Civil & Electrical.
- Vacancies: 48 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹ 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
Eligibility Criteria for RBI JE (Civil / Electrical) Vacancy
Interested aspirants prior to applying for RBI JE Vacancy must possess the following eligibility requirements such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Age Limit to Apply
The lower & upper age limit of the applicants applying as on 01/01/2021 should be as follows.
- Min – 20 Years
- Max – 30Years
As per the official Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification, relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved category candidates.
- Maximum Age for OBC: 33 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates: 35 Years
Required Educational Qualification
|For Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) OR|
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
|For Junior Engineer (Electrical)||3 Year Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) OR |
Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience (as on 01.01.2021)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large|
buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
- For SC/ ST /PWD /EXS.Candidates – Rs. 50/- Only
- For OBC/General candidates – Rs. 450 /- Only
The fee Payment for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 can be done through Net Banking, Visa/ Master Card/ Debit Card.
Selection Method for RBI Jr. Engineer Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible candidates for the Junior Engineer Selection.
- Online Examination and
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI JE Online Test Overview
The Online Test for Junior Engineer Selection will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively on 8th March 2021.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks (Total Weighted Score)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
- The Total Time of the Online Test is 150 mins (separate time for each section).
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers & 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) ‐
The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone applied to. Candidate not proficient in the Official /Local Language/s would be disqualified.
You may check || RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Details
How to Apply for RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment @rbi.org.in
The RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Registration Process shall start on 2nd February 2021. Thus, all of the willing & eligible candidates have to submit the Online Application form within the closing dates to avoid the last minute rushes. The step by step process of filling the RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Application Form is shared below for the convenience purpose of the applicants.
Steps to fill RBI Junior Engineer Online Form 2021
- At first visit the official portal i.e, rbi.org.in.
- Find the relevant link “RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021” on the home screen.
- Click on the link to open the related web page.
- Check out the details provided in the official RBI JE Notification 2021 Pdf.
- Ensure the Eligibility Criteria, & If eligible, then, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required & mandatory information.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Complete the fee payment correctly.
- Crosscheck all the details and then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the Application Form for record.
Download RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021
The important links in connection to Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Recruitment is enclosed in this section. Hopefully the aspirants shall find it helpful during the application.
|Official Notification||Click Here / Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Exam Date / Admit Card||Click Here|
|RBI Website||Click Here|
FAQ on RBI JE Notification 2021
When is the start date to apply for RBI JE Vacancy?
How many vacancies of JE are announced?
What are stages of Seclection?
1. Online Examination and
2. Language Proficiency Test (LPT)