Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021 is specified here. Aspirants can recognise RPSC SI Recruitment Syllabus 2021 with the Preparation Steps. Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021 & RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2021 is the need for the aspirants. Thus, the contenders should check the same along with the best study notes. By referring the detailed Syllabus for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment aspirants can prepare for the examination. Individuals can also download rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in SI Syllabus Pdf for free of cost. Thus, follow Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021 for better preparation.
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021
Updated Rajasthan Public Service Commission SI Syllabus is added here. Postulants must refer the Official Syllabus 2021 and Question Pattern 2021 before going to preparation. Precise Syllabus of Rajasthan Police SI helps the aspirants for the written test. So postulants should follow Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021 in addition to Exam Pattern. Contenders can also find a direct link to download Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Pdf. So with the guidance of shared Syllabus, one can begin effective preparation. Moreover, the powerful exam preparation produces the maximum marks in the exam. Therefore, applicants should make a note of the RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2021.
Rajasthan PSC SI Written Test Syllabus is very useful for the applicants of RPSC SI Recruitment 2021. So we have refereed many sites and gathered exact Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021-22 and disclosed here. Therefore, we suggest the candidates to go through the whole page to get the complete details of RPSC SI Written Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern.
RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Board name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Police Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No. of Vacancies||859|
|Applications starting date||09/02/2021|
|End date for applications||10/03/2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PET/PMT & Interview|
|Written Test Date||Update Soon|
|Hall Ticket release date||10 days earlier|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Syllabus 2021
RPSC Rajasthan Police SI official notification is out. Individuals should satisfy the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Jobs 2021 in advance to filling applications. The vacancies for Rajasthan Police SI are 859 posts. Suitable contenders must apply before 10th march 2021. The selection criteria for willing applicants is written exam followed by a Physical Efficiency Test and thereafter an interview. Applicants should undergo the written test which is set to start soon. Hence aspirants are advised to refer Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus Pdf before attending the examination. By using Syllabus of the Vacancy Notice, job hunters can score the highest marks in written exam.
Also Check >> Rajasthan Police SI Admit Card 2021
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Test Pattern 2021
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2021 is enclosed here. RPSC SI Question Pattern 2021 hand over the entire data about the written exam. Applicants should analyse Syllabus and also Rajasthan Police SI Written Test Pattern 2021 for better preparation. Aspirants can prepare well in the test with Question Paper Pattern discussed here. Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern offers the type of questions, subject names, marks, exam period and questions in the exam. Aspirants should also check questions weightage, marking scheme and structure of the written test from Test Pattern discussed below.
RPSC Sub Inspector Written Exam Pattern 2021
|1.||General Hindi||200||02:00 Hours|
|2.||General Knowledge & General Science||200||02:00 Hours|
- Rajasthan Police SI Exam has two papers – Paper 1 & 2.
- The written test will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
- One question carries one mark.
- Total questions are objective questions.
- Max marks are 200×2=400.
- Exam duration is 2 hours for each paper.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021
The aspirants for the RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 can view subjects and subtopics of Syllabus Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector to make efficient preparation. Exam going aspirants who want to perform well in the exam can follow Official Syllabus of Rajasthan SI discussed below.
RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment – General Hindi (Paper I) Syllabus
- शब्द रचना : संधि और संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय।
- शब्द प्रकार:
(क) तत्सम, अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी
(ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, सम्बन्धवाची शब्दावली।
- शब्द शुद्धि।
- व्याकरण कोटिया : परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (mood), पक्ष (Aspect), वाच्य (Voice)
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- मुहावरे / लोकोत्तिया
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली : प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)
Rajasthan Police SI Sylabus on GK & General Science (Paper 2) Syllabus
The paper 2 Syllabus of RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 has subtopics and it covers a large number of subjects. Thus, in the section below the topics along with the sub topics are shared below for the aspirants of the SI Written Exam.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dilects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan SI Exam Indian History Syllabus
Ancient & Medieval Period:
1. Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
2. Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
3. Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
1. Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
2. The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
3. Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
4. Post-independence consolidation and re-organization within the country.
Geography of World and India Syllabus for RPSC SI Exam
1. Broad Physical features.
2. Environmental and Ecological Issues.
3. Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
Geography of India:
1. Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
2. Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
3. Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
4. Major Industries and Industrial development.
5. Transportation– major transport corridors.
6. Natural Resources.
7. Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
8. International Waterways.
9. Major Industrial Regions
Geography of Rajasthan Syllabus for RPSC Sub Inspector Exam
Broad physical features and Major physio-graphic divisions.
1. Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
2. Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
3. Major irrigation projects.
4. Mines and Minerals.
6. Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance Syllabus
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance :
1. Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
2. Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
3. President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
4. Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights
1. National Public Policy as a welfare state.
2. Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan Syllabus
1. Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
2. Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus on Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics
1. Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
2. Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
3. Stock Exchange and Share Market
4. Fiscal and Monetary Policies
5. Subsidies, Public Distribution System
7. Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Economic Development & Planning : –
1. 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
2. Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
3. Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development :-
1. Human Development Index
2. Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
Social Justice and Empowerment:-
Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan Syllabus
Macro overview of Economy.
1. Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
2. Growth, Development and Planning.
3. Infrastructure & Resources.
4. Major Development Projects.
5. Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology Syllabus for RPSC SI Exam
Basics of Everyday Science.
1. Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
2. Space Technology including Satellites.
3. Defence Technology.
5. Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
6. Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
7. Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
8. Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
9. Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
RPSC SI Reasoning & Mental Ability Syllabus
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
1. Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and
Conclusion, Courses of Action.
2. Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability :
1. Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
Basic Numeracy :
1. Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
2. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
Current Affairs Syllabus
1. Major Current Events and Issues of State (Rajasthan), National and International Importance
2. Persons and Places in recent news
3. Games and Sports related Activities
Download Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF
Aspirants who are interested in preparing efficiently for the Rajasthan Police SI Written Exam can follow the Syllabus PDF available below. During the preparation, the available PDF will serve as a ready reference for the aspirants. So download the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF and prepare a study plan following it to crack the exam in first attempt.
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus is important for individuals for preparation. Hence, the contenders can visit our site sarkariexam.co.in to get the latest news on all govt jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs.