Railway Gr D Recruitment 2018, RRB Group D Recruitment of Gateman, Trackmen, Lineman, and others- 62907 Vacancies(Declared)
रेलवे में ग्रुप डी पदों का बम्पर भर्ती !!!!
New Update—( Minimum 10th Pass is the required Education Qualification for all Posts)
Hurray! One more Good News for Job Aspirants as Indian Railways has announced to fill up approximately 62907 vacancies in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Erstwhile Gr-D Posts in Railways includes Posts like Trackman; Track Maintainer etc. are to be recruited in this drive. Prior to this recruitment, RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) conducted the recruitment of Gr-IV Posts in Indian Railways. Job Aspirants indeed are very eager and do not want to miss any of the opportunities in Indian Railways. A total of approximately 62907 vacancies are to be filled but these vacancies may get revised based on requirements of the Railways. RRB of the Railway Zones will conduct the Railways Gr-D recruitments this year to select and prepare a panel of successful candidates. We shall discuss in details this recruitment in Railways here in this article, so candidates eager to apply to jobs in Railways can keep reading this article as we shall exclusively deal with the required data to apply to this recruitment.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018- Key Information
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Railways|
|Posts||Railway Group D Posts|
|Employment Notification Number||CEN No. 02/2018|
|Number of Vacancies||62907|
|Opening Date of Registration||10 February 2018 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Closing Date||12 March 2018 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Last Date & Time of Application Fee||Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card||12 March 2018 at 22:00 Hrs|
|SBI Bank Chalan||12 March 2018 at 13:00 Hrs|
|Post Office Chalan||10 March 2018 at 13:00 Hrs|
Railways Ministry of Govt. of India through RRB ( Railways Recruitment Board ) released a recruitment notification of the very popular Group D Posts in Railways. A huge number of vacancies released through Employment Notification No. CEN 02/2018. Zonal RRB will declare the vacancies fall in that Railway Zones. Willing Job seekers can apply to the zones as per their convenience. Categories of Posts and other details of the advertised notification are
RRB Gr-D Posts Advertised
- Track Maintainer Gr-IV(Trackman)
- Helpers in Electrical Departments.
- Helpers in Engineering Departments.
- Helpers in Mechanical Departments.
- Helpers in Signal & Telecommunication Departments.
- Gangman and others.
Pay Scale Associated with the Posts:
All the Posts advertised will be under the Level 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various Railway Units. The pay scale of the GR-D Posts is
- 18000/- plus other allowances as admissible for Railway Employees
Railways Gr-D Recruitment 2018 Announcement |Vacancies as per RRB[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Vacancies of GR-D Posts may increase or decrease as per the official Notification, However, the total vacancies including the vacancies of all of the RRB taken together are 62907. The breakup of the Vacancies among the RRB of different Zones is given in tabular form below-
Railway Group D Vacancies according to RRB
[table id=38 /]
Eligibility of Railway Group-D Posts as Per Notification | RRB CEN No 02/2018[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
To apply for the Railways Group-D Posts, job aspirants must have the below mentioned eligibility conditions according to the Railways Notification no- CEN No 2/018.
Age criteria shall be calculated as on 1st July 2018. The age limit for different categories of candidates is
- 18-33 Years for UR categories of Applicants
- 18-36 Years for OBC categories of Applicants
- 18-38 Years for SC/ST Categories of Applicants
- Other Age relaxation is as per Govt. of India Rules
Candidates should have the educational eligibility to apply for GR-IV Posts on Indian Railways as on the release date of this notice. Candidates waiting for the results of prescribed qualification should not apply as their application will be rejected.
10th Pass or ITI from Institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (OR ) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT – OR – 10th Pass with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (or) 10th Pass with ITI from Institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Educational Qualification reverted to old Railways Group D Recruitment Rules- Minimum 10th Pass or equivalent is the minimum Educational Qualification for all Posts. (New Update)
Information related to Application | RRB Group D Recruitment 2018[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Here, we shall share the most important topics of the application registration of the Gr-IV Posts. Get the required details to apply for the posts here. Desirous job seekers should apply through the Railway Recruitment Boards of the Raiway Zone which they want to apply as per their preference and convenience. The application link to the official websites has been shared below. Now to apply candidates need to submit the application fees. The details of the Application fees are as under
- 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD’s/ Female/ Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Class Applicants.
- 500/- for those candidates who do not fall into the above categories
However, the application fee of Rs. 250/- charged from the categories of applicants mentioned above shall be refunded to them on appearing the Computer Based Test scheduled by RRB.
The Selection Process for Railway Gr. D posts shall have the two steps which every applicant need to clear to get into the final selection.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Fitness Test
[More details can be found in our article on RRB Gr-D Examination Pattern & Syllabus]
Finally, the official website of the RRB”s are shared for your reference. Candidates can apply for registration through the links given below within the closing date.
Application Registration Links:
- RRB Ahmedabad Application Link
- RRB Ajmer Application Link
- RRB Allahabad Application Link
- RRB Bangalore Application Link
- RRB Bhopal Application Link
- RRB Bhubaneswar Application Link
- RRB Bilaspur Application Link
- RRB Chandigarh Application Link
- RRB Chennai Application Link
- RRB Gorakhpur Application Link
- RRB Guwahati Application Link
- RRB Jammu Srinagar Application Link
- RRB Kolkata Application Link
- RRB Mumbai Application Link
- RRB Patna Application Link
- RRB Ranchi Application Link
- RRB Secunderabad Application Link
Hope the above article on Railways Recruitment of GR IV Posts will be helpful to you all. For more Job news on Indian Railways subscribe to our notification and get regular updates.