PM Kisan 8th Installment List 2021: The Latest Situation is that, in this second wave of COVID-19, almost all of the state government has imposed a lockdown situation. As a result of this, a large number of the countrymen are finding it very difficult to run the daily expenses, like farmers, businessman, labours and others. Thus, in this critical situation at least a good news came for the farmers in the form of PM Kisan 8th Installment. More on this and also the steps to check the list is discussed below. Thus stay tuned till the end.
Update: Honourable Prime Minister on 14th May 2021 has announced that a total of Rs 19,000 crore would be transferred to farmers account as a result of 8th Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Thus, the farmers will get the Installment of Rs. 2000/- credited into their account.
www.pmkisan.gov.in 8th Installment List
The PM-KISAN Installment came at a time when the farmers are in fact needed the financial support. And with the announcement, the Govt of India will be releasing the funds directly to the Bank Accounts provided during the application. Now, there is an option to check the PM Kisan 8th Installment List that is the beneficiaries of the scheme. So below we have shared the step by step to check the www.pmkisan.gov.in 8th Installment List on your own.
- At first, visit the official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- PM – KISAN home page appears on the screen.
- Now, click on Beneficiaries List under Farmers Corner.
- A new web page will open.
- Now select State, District, Sub-district, Block and then Village.
- Recheck the details and click on Get Report.
- The List of beneficiaries will be on screen.
- Search for your name on the list.
PM Kisan 8th Installment Status Check
To know whether the PM Kisan 8th Installment amount is credited or not, the applicants need to check the PM-KISAN Status Check. In this process, the farmer will get to know the status of the fund. This means while being at home without going to the bank, he can check the fund release status. Thus, the PM Kisan 8th Installment Status Check Process is discussed below –
- Initially, log on to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, click on ” Beneficiary Status ” option on the screen.
- Out of three options (a) Aadhaar Number, (b) Account Number, and (c) Mobile number, select the option as per convenience.
- Enter required info and then click on the ‘Get Data’ option.
- PM-KISAN Beneficiary status will be available on screen.
Direct Link to PM KISAN 8th Installment Updates
Hopefully, the information here has been useful. Thus stay connected to sarkariexam.co.in for regular updates of this nature.
From 14th May 2021, the installment amount is getting credited to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Rs. 2000/- is the quantum of Installment amount.
Yes, you can check the Beneficiaries status and also the 8th Installment List through the link above.
www.pmkisan.gov.in is the official website.