PGIMER BSc Nursing 2021 Entrance Test: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released the Entrance Test Notification for B.Sc Nursing Courses. The Courses will be offered at College of Nursing, PGI, Chandigarh which is renamed as National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE), PGIMER, Chandigarh. Here the details of the PGIMER Bachelor of Science Nursing Entrance Test is shared through the section below. Hopefully, the aspirants willing to appear for this entrance exam shall find it helpful. Thus, we suggest them to stay connected till the end to get the important details.
Overview of PGIMER Nursing Course Entrance Test Overview
|Exam Authority||PGIMER, Chandigarh|
|Courses||Bachelor Degree Courses in Nursing|
|Start of B.Sc. Nursing online registration on Website www.pgimer.edu.in||25.05.2021|
|Application form closes||24.06.2021|
|Computer Based Entrance Test||31.07.2021(Saturday)|
|Expected date of declaration of result||09.08.2021|
|Last date of submission of qualifying 10+2 certificate and marks sheet||12.08.2021|
|Counseling||20.08.2021 at 11.00 AM|
The PGIMER, Chandigarh invites online applications for B.Sc. Nursing courses Entrance Registration for the academic session 2021. Interested candidates can apply online through the dedicated portal within 24th June 2021. More details on the eligibility, courses, seats and application process is available in the section below.
PGIMER Offered Nursing Courses
The students who are interested for admission to Nursing courses in PGIMER, Chandigarh can enroll for the admission to the following courses –
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) programme (only for female candidates)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) – 2 Years programme (Co-ed)
You may check || AIIMS Nursing Entrance Test Details
Number of Seats for Different Courses
|Course||B.Sc. Nsg. (4 Yrs)||B.Sc. Nsg. (Post – Basic)|
Eligibility for PGIMER BSc Nursing Courses Admission
The candidates who are interested must check the eligibility details to apply for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Registration. The Course Wise eligibility details are as follows –
|B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) – only for female candidates||Education: The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
Age Limit: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st Sept, 2021 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2004 and before 1st September 1996 are not eligible.
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||Education: |
1) Must have passed 10+2 or any other examination equivalent thereto.
2) Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum of 50% aggregate.
3) Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife qualified from a recognized Institute & registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or substitute registration in case of male candidates fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years on 1st September, 2021 i.e. those born before 1st September, 1976 are not eligible. The age relaxation as per rules will be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories.
How to Apply for PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance 2021 Registration ?
Before filling up the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2021 Registration Online Application Form, the applicant must go through the detailed Advertisement/Prospectus available on the PGIMER Chandigarh website. Interested candidates should possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed Advertisement/Prospectus. Otherwise, the application shall be out rightly rejected. Moreover, before starting to fill up the Online Application Form, the applicant should keep at hand the following details/ documents /information ready as per the requirement prescribed in the advertisement: –
- Personal details (Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB).
- Valid and active Email ID.
- Valid and active Mobile number for receiving SMSs.
- Educational qualifications details with percentage of the marks obtained.
- Scanned photo and signature.
- A facility to take printout of the Application Form and Fee Slip.
- Online Payment facility (Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card).
Keeping this ready, the aspirants can follow the strep by step below to complete the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form.
Steps to Apply Online for PGIMER BSc Nursing 2021 Registration
- Initially, visit the official website through the direct link below.
- The PGIMER Nursing 2021 page will appear on the screen.
- Click on ” New Registration”.
- Enter the details correctly and submit the data.
- The Registration ID and Password will be available in registered email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now, re-login with the credentials.
- Upload the academic details, scanned images.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Finally, recheck the submit the application.
- For reference purpose, the applicant should take a print of the application form.
PGIMER Nursing Entrance Application Fee
All candidates should deposit the below listed category wise application fees through online payment gateway available at B.Sc. Nursing application portal w.e.f. 25.05.2021 to 24.06.2021.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all other categories: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For PwBD Category: Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
PGIMER BSc Nursing 2021 – Important Links
Here are the important links which the interested candidates can follow to apply and also to download the Official Admission Notification. Thus, aspirants can refer to these and apply within the closing date.
We hope the information here has been useful for the aspirants. However, in case of queries or clarification, the willing students can contact PGIMER concerned official at the address below –