NFR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 OUT: Have you been waiting for Railway Trade Apprentice Notification? Well, the good news is that NFR has announced a 4499 Trade Notice engagement 2020. The Online Application for this shall start from 16th August 2020. Here catch the latest details and also the Online Application link shared for you all. For this stay connected to cover the important details.
4499 Trade Apprentice in NFR Notification
|Engagement Authority||North-East Frontier Railways|
|No of Apprentice||4499|
|Start date to apply||16th August 2020|
|Closing date to apply||15th September 2020|
North-East Frontier Railways through this notification has released a centralised notification of Trade Apprentice engagement for all of the divisions/workshop in the Railways Zone. Applicants can apply for any of the Railway Units / Workshop based on their preference.
NFR Trade Apprentice Vacancies Unit Wise
|Sl. No||Railway Units ( Divisions / Workshop )||Vacancies|
|1||Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|4||Lumding (LMG) & S&T / workshop||1302|
|6||New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||539|
|7||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Eligibility to Apply for NFR Trade Apprentice
The eligibility conditions to apply for trade apprentice in North East Frontier Railways is shared here for the willing candidates.
Age Limit Criteria
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess ITI Certificate in the notified trade.
How to Apply Online for NF Rly Trade Apprentice?
This time the application process is online this time. So, the applicants need to visit the official website of NFR to apply online. To apply for the Trade Apprentice in NF Railway, the interested applicants can follow the steps as under –
- At first visit the official website of NFR at https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Now, click on any recruitment notification on the home page.
- A new page will open.
- Now head over to ” ACT Apprentice Notification” on left side bar.
- Tap on it to open.
- The Notification Link for Trade apprentice (2019-20) Application will be on screen.
- Click on the Link to apply.
- Go through the instructions on screen and click “New Registration”.
- Fill up the details as per instructions and preference.
- And finally on submission, take a print of the application submitted.
Application Fee Payment
Application fee as under should be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard /Maestro), Internet Banking for which the service charges, shall be applicable.
|For UR / OBC / EWS Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates||NIL|
Important Links of NFR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Merit List / Result updates||Click Here|
FAQ on NF Rly Apprentice Engagement
How many vacancies are announced this time?
Can I apply offline for this announcement?
When is the last date to apply?
We hope the information on NFR Trade Apprentice Engagement 2020 has been useful to you all. Hence make sure to visit this page for the latest Apprentice Notification.