NCERT RIE CEE Syllabus 2022 is available here. Applicants can refer complete Syllabus of NCERT CEE and RIE Entrance Exam Pattern to prepare for the test. Get exact NCERT Common Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern. Go through the detailed Syllabus of RIE CEE and refer the cee.ncert.gov.in Previous Question Papers to for a solid preparation.
NCERT CEE Syllabus 2022-23
Applicants who are in search of updated NCERT RIE Entrance Syllabus 2022 can see this page. Here we are providing updated CEE Syllabus & Exam Paper Pattern. Therefore candidates should go through this page to get an idea of NCERT CEE Exam Syllabus 2022. We are sharing complete information about RIE CEE Syllabus 2022 on this site.
Moreover, it is essential to check the NCERT CEE Exam Exam Syllabus 2022 before the exam. Because Syllabus plays a crucial role in the preparation. Hence follow RIE Entrance Syllabus 2022 & NCERT CEE Exam Pattern for preparing well for the test.
NCERT RIE CEE Syllabus 2022 – Brief Information
|Exam Conducting Body||NCERT|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Examination (CEE) – 2022|
|Courses||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|Registration Start Date||20.04.2022|
|Registration Last Date||30.06.2022|
NCERT conducts the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission to various courses at Regional Institute of Education (RIE) across the country. Eligible students need to submit online applications for NCERT Entrance Examination. Applicants should get selected in the merit list to get shortlisted for admission to RIE’s.
NCERT CEE Exam Test Pattern 2022
The NCERT CEE is actually an Common Entrance Test for the courses having common subjects in the examination. However, the difficulty level shall differ according to the course level. According to the difficulty level, the CEE is categorized into three groups. The details of the Groups are as follows –
|Group A||B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.||The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing higher secondary/senior secondary education.|
|Group B||B.Ed.||The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation.|
|Group C||M.Ed||The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation and professional education level.|
RIE NCERT Entrance Paper Pattern 2022
Regarding the RIE NCERT Entrance Paper Pattern 2022 including Exam Subjects, mark distribution and test duration, the information is shared below as –
|Subjects in the Test||Questions||Marks|
|Language Proficiency In English||20||40|
|Teaching Aptitude / Attitude||30||60|
- The Test will be MCQ by nature.
- Time Duration will be 120 minutes.
- Medium of Test Booklets will be only in English and Hindi (except for language proficiency).
- Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each.
- Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
You may check || NCERT CEE Admit Card Updates
RIE (NCERT) Common Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
Applicants can get to see RIE CEE Syllabus to prepare for the test. Thus, we advice the eligible students to go through the complete Syllabus of NCERT CEE and Paper pattern for performing well.
NCERT CEE RIE Syllabus 2022 – Language Proficiency
- Rearranging sentences
- Selecting suitable words for the blanks
- Spotting errors in parts of the sentences
- Finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases
- Finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences
- Grammar which includes synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
RIE NCERT Entrance Syllabus 2022 – Teaching Aptitude
- Attitude towards education
- Children and Teaching Profession
- Interest in Teaching
- Leadership qualities & group management
- Emotional & Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal & Interpersonal skills; and
- General Awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
NCERT CEE Syllabus 2022 – Reasoning Ability
- Verbal non-verbal reasoning
- Missing numbers
- Number series
- Letter series
- Theme finding
- Odd one out
- Arranging the statements in a sequential form
- Statement and conclusions
- Logical problems
- Establishing relationships.
NCERT CEE Previous Question Papers
Here the RIE CEE Previous Question Papers are available to download. Thus, in addition to the preparation the aspirants can refer to these valuable study materials to make an effective preparation as per the Official Syllabus.
|Old Question Paper for Group A (10+2 Level)||Download|
|Old Question Paper for Group B (Degree Level)||Download|
|Old Question Paper for Group C (Postgraduate Level)||Download|
NCERT CEE Preparation Tips
The candidates who are going to appear for the RIE Common Entrance Examination 2021 can visit the NCERT CEE Preparation Tips here. Hopefully, with the guidance, the students can know the simple and easy way to crack the entrance test.
- At first, go through the NCERT CEE Syllabus & Exam Exam pattern 2022.
- Identify the strength of your in the subjects covered.
- As per the scheme, make the best preparation plan.
- Practice NCERT CEE Old Question Papers.
- Revise repeatedly for effective time management practice.
Hopefully, the above mentioned NCERT CEE Syllabus 2022 is useful for the contenders who are preparing for the test. Thus, stay tuned to this page to get the latest updates on Entrance Exam Notice, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus etc.