Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal Sub-Assistant Engineer Recruitment for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Details of Eligibility, Vacancies and more
MSCWB announced to fill up Sub Assistant Engineer Posts in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission. The announcements shall be to fill up a total of 57 candidates for the post of MSCWB Sub-Assistant Engineer. Online application has been already started from the official date. Candidates have to submit their complete application within the last date which is given below in the article. Only eligible and interested candidates are select for the post. The relevant information which a candidate needs to know is mentioned below in the article.
Designation of Post: Sub Assistant Engineer under KMC
|Scale of pay
|Rs. 9000/- – 40500/-
|Other allowances are also admissible
MSCWB Sub-Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the post
- Numbers of vacancies may change.
Educational Qualification for Sub-Assistant Engineer Posts:
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the
State Council of Engineering & Technical Education. (or its equivalent)
|Must have one years’ practical training/ study/ research or practical Engineering Experience in Municipal Engineering Work
Age Limit to Apply
- Upper Age Limit of the general candidates should not more than 37 years.
- The upper age limit is category wise different which mention below in a chart is.
|Upper Age Limit (Years)
|SC/ ST/ PH
MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Application @pscwb.org
Check the details of submitting the application within the closing date in this part. Desirous candidates can check the information below-
|Application Fee (Rs.)
|Processing Fee (Rs.)
|Bank Charges (Challan Deposit) (Rs.)
|GEN/ OBC-A and OBC-B
|SC/ ST/ PH
- Candidates can pay fee online or offline mode. For online payment of aforesaid fees and charges through Indiaideas.com Limited (Bill desk).
The method of selection will be announced on the official website of MSCWB.
Important Dates of MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- Last date for submission of online application–16th April, 2018.
- Last date of chalan generation-16th April 2018
- Candidates have to pay application fee along with charges within 17th April, 2018.
- Last date for submission of complete application – 18th April, 2018.
- Official Website – mcswb.org
General Instruction for Interested Applicants
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as per eligibility.
- Candidates have to fill the online application with all relevant details.
- The application fee is a non-refundable amount.
- Working candidates have to submit NOC during the personality test/ interview.
- Relaxation for PH candidates is decided according to the rules and regulation of Municipal Service Commission.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in below mentioned UTI bank account number::-