KRCL Group D Recruitment 2018, Konkan Railways Group D Notification Download, Apply Online for Trackman, Assistant Pointsman & Other Vacancies
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited application from eligible Land loser candidates ie, those candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway Project. KRCL announced Group D vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease as per the requirement of KRCL. Job Willing Candidates desire to join Railways can submit the application for the post within the closing date. Konkan Railways Group D Recruitment details including related dates, Vacancies, Age & Education Criteria are shared below for interested candidates.
Konkan Railway group D Recruitment 2018- Details
Konkan Railways has announced the Group D Posts as per KRCL policy of recruitment for Group-D posts is limited to Land loser candidates. So the total vacancies are reserved for Land Losers of KRCL. More details of the recruitment are as under-
- Track man
- Assistant points man
- Khalasi- S & T
Number of Vacancies: 100 posts.
Pay Scale Details: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
KRCL Group D Recruitment 2018 | In Brief
|Organisation||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Posts||Group D Posts|
|Opening Date of Application||22 /5/ 2018|
|Last Date of Application||21/06/2018 up to 23:55 Hrs.|
|Closing Date Fee Submission||21/06/2018 till 23.55 Hrs|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||Konkan Region|
|Tentative Examination date||month of August – 2018.|
|Admit Card Download||15 days before|
KRCL Group D Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Distribution
|Assistant points man||18||10||6||3||37|
|Khalasi- S &T||3||0||2||3||8|
Eligibility to Apply – KRCL Group D Notification
Eligibility to submit the application depends upon various factors. All these are discussed in this section for the willing aspirants.
- Land Loser: Candidates willing to apply for the above posts should be a land lose who has lost his land for KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or his/her Spouse, Son, Unmarried Daughter, Paternal Grandson, Paternal Unmarried Grand Daughter only.
- Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates should be a 10th pass from a recognised board or equivalent.
- Age Limit as on 01.07.2018: Candidates should be between 18 to 31 Years. Age relaxation shall be implemented as follows-
|Communities||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|SC/ST candidates||5 Years|
|OBC-Non-Creamy Layer candidates||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months of service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defense plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service after attestation|
|Persons With Disability(PWD)||10 years for UR
13 years for OBC-NCL
15 years for SC/ST
- Medical Standard for the Posts: Candidates have to pass the requisite medical fitness test for final selection.
Konkan Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 – Online Application Process
Online mode of application will be accepted only. Willing Aspirants should submit the online application within the closing date. The application will be accepted through the Official Website of KRCL. More information on the application is shared below-
|Candidates except the fee concession categories||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD Female / Minorities / Economically backward class candidates.||Rs. 250/-|
Online fee payment can be paid through internet banking or debit/credit cards
Steps to Submit Application
- Browse to the official web portal of KRCL i.e. konkanrailway.com
- Locate the Current Notification.
- Download the KRCL Notification carefully.
- Go through the Notification.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill up the required information.
- Upload the images as per instruction.
- Pay the Application Fees category wise and
- Submit the Application.
- Take a print of the submitted application.