Karnataka Postal Circle 2443 (Cycle 3) GDS Recruitment Notice is released now. In continuation of GDS Recruitment Exercise, Postal Department Karnataka Circle has brought some good news for the job aspirants. This time, the department has announced a total of 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies for the post offices across the state. Thus, the job aspirants can use this opportunity to secure an employment under the second largest depart of Govt of India. More details of the Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 is available below in sections. Hence, scroll down till the end.
2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Karnataka Postal Circle
|Postal Circle||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Start Date of Application||21st December 2020|
|Last Date of Application||21st January 2021|
Karnataka Postal Circle invites online application for GDS Engagement through Cycle 3 Notification for the Head Office, Sub Post Offices & Branch Post Offices under it. The interested candidates can apply for the post after going through the eligibility conditions within the closing date. The details of the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts are as follows –
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Salary||For Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
BPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
ABPM – Rs.10,000/- & Other Allowances
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
BPM – Rs.14,500/- & Other Allowances
ABPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
Category Wise Vacancy of GDS in Karnataka Postal Circle
A total of 2443 vacancies are announced through the Cycle 3 Notification. The category wise Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 vacancies are –
Eligibility Details for Karnataka GDS Application
The willing candidates who desire to submit the online application for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 can check the eligibility details through the sections below –
|Educational Qualification||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English. Also, the candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.|
|Age Limit Criteria||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.|
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under –
1) Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
2) Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
3) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
Karnataka Postal GDS Recruitment Online Application Process
The application mode is online. Hence, the aspirants can submit the application for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 through the recruitment portal link shared below. During the online application, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts. The step by step process for Karnataka GDS Online Application is as under –
- Visit the official website at https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Click on Stage I Registration.
- Fill up the details & and obtain unique registration number.
- Next Proceed to Stage II, tap on it for Fees Payment. (UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.)
- To pay the Fee, Enter the Registration Number & Click on Make Payment.
- After the Fees payment, proceed to Stage III.
- Click on Stage III > Apply Online
- Enter Registration Number & Select Karnataka Postal Circle.
- Now, enter the details and upload the documents.
- Candidates need to select the Post preferences.
- Finally Preview and submit the application
- For record, candidates should take a print out of it.
Karnataka GDS Application Fee
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. However, the payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021; Links Section
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Result Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hopefully, the information on Postal Recruitment has been useful for the aspirants.Hence, stay tuned to sarkariexam.co.in for regular updates.