Joshi Bedekar College Merit List 2022: KG Joshi College of Arts & NG Bedekar College of Commerce starts the admission process for the UG Courses by mid of the year. Thus, if you want to go for admission to this college, you must check the admission schedule initially. As within the deadline, you have to submit the online admission form. Here, our team has gathered the necessary details of Joshi Bedekar College Online Admission 2022-23 Session and also the Merit List updates. Thus, for both the purposes, you can stay tuned to this page.
Update: The UG Admission Merit List shall be available by June 2022 end. Thus, stay connected for the latest updates.
Online Admission Process @ Joshi Bedekar College
Joshi Bedekar College is a co-education college located at Thane in Maharashtra. The College is affiliated to the University of Mumbai & offers UG Programmes in Arts, Science, and Commerce Streams. For Admission, to this college, the willing candidates should visit the Admission Portal and submit the online application now through the Admission portal. The important updates and also the direct link to the UG Admission Portal is as follows –
|Admission Schedule 2022-23||Click Here|
|UG Admission Notice 2022||Click Here|
|Eligibility Conditions||Click Here|
|Online Admission Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read Also >> SICES College Admission Merit List Updates
Offered UG & PG Courses at Joshi Bedekar College
The willing candidates should first go through the minimum eligibility criteria required for admission. Thereafter, possessing the minimum eligibility, the students can apply for admission to the following Honours and General Courses at UG & PG Level of Study.
- Bachelor of Arts with specialization in English, Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit,Philosophy, Economics, Politics, History, Geography, Psychology (all 6 papers) and Statistics (3 papers)
- Bachelor of Commerce with specialization in Advanced Accounting and Auditing and Business Management.
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking and Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets)
- Bachelor in Mass Media (English & Marathi)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.VOC)
- Masters in Commerce in Business Management (M.Com.)
- Masters in Commerce in Advanced Accountancy (M.Com.)
- Masters in Commerce in Banking & Finance (M.Com.)
- Masters in Arts by Research in Philosophy
- Masters of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
- Masters of Arts in Communication and Journalism (M.A.C.J.)
- Masters of Arts in Philosophy by papers (M.A.)
- Masters of Arts English by papers (M.A.)
- Masters of Arts in Business Economics (M.A.)
- Masters of Arts Hindi by papers (M.A.)
Calculation of Joshi Bedekar College Merit List 2022
As students is large submit the online application for admission, Joshi Bedekar College has to segregate the application according to courses, applicant categories, and of course on the basis of merit. Primarily, for Admission to the both Honours & General Courses the College Authority prepares the admission merit list. This Calculation of Joshi Bedekar College Merit List 2022 is discussed here for the candidates. As per the Mumbai University Admission rules, the Joshi Bedekar College Merit List will be calculated using the formula as –
|Merit point = A + M||For Honours Course|
|Merit point = A||For General Course|
Here, A is aggregate of percentage obtained in H.S. or equivalent examination based on 2 Languages + 3 best subjects excluding Environmental Science and non-relevant subjects and M is percentage obtained in Subject of Choice
Download Joshi Bedekar College Merit List 2022 Online
The College Admission Department shall release the Joshi Bedekar College Merit List 2021 online. Thus, after the release of it, the application submitted candidates shall be able to download it. To fetch the merit list, these applicants should visit the College official website at the admission portal. Hence, there will be a download link to download Joshi Bedekar College Selection List. In this regard, we have enclosed the quick link to fetch the information. So, the candidates can tap on the link below to fetch the selection status of admission.
Documents required for Joshi Bedekar College Admission
The eligible candidates willing to apply for admission to Joshi Bedekar College must keep the following documents ready –
- Active Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photo in .jpg, / .png format
- Scanned Signature .jpg, / .png format
- Self attested scan copy less than 1 MB in .pdf format of Madhyamik Admit card and H.S Marksheet, Caste and PH certificate (if applicable).
- BPL Card no (If BPL card holder)
- Aadhar Card no (If Aadhar card holder)
- Caste Certificate no ( if applicable)
About Joshi Bedekar College
K.G. Joshi College of Arts & N.G. Bedekar College of Commerce was the first institution of higher learning to be established in Thane City in 1969. The College received permanent affiliation, in January 1988 with effect from June 1982. The college was re-accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Banglore and awarded ‘A’ grade in January 2011 (2nd cycle) and subsequently has awarded ‘A’ grade in November 2016 during 3rd cycle.
The College is one of the Community Colleges of the University of Mumbai and has got the Best College Award of University of Mumbai (2011-12). The College is also ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
Thus, we hope the information here on Joshi Bedekar College Admission & Merit List 2021 is useful to the students. In case of further details make sure to visit the college website.
Best of Luck
You may check || Abhinav College Merit List / Admission Updates