Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment, JHC Steno Recruitment, Jharkhand High Court Vacancies, Application Method & Other Details
High Court of Jharkhand Stenographer Recruitment
High Court of Jharkhand has announced a recruitment notification to fill up the vacancies of English Stenographers for Civil Courts & Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand. The recruitment of Stenographer shall be open to all of the graduate applicants. Interested applicants can check the complete information of Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment details in this article. Stick to this article to get the required details to submit the application.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Vacancies
The recruitment is for two categories of posts namely, English Stenographers for Civil Courts & English Stenographers for Family Courts. Vacancies & Pay Scales according to the posts are-
|English Stenographers for Civil Courts
|Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
|English Stenographers for Family Courts
|Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200
JHC Stenographer Vacancies
English Stenographers for Civil Courts | Vacancies
English Stenographers for Family Courts | Vacancies
Eligibility of Jharkhand High Court Steno Posts | Apply Online
Interested Candidates should be eligible as on the closing date of application. The eligibility to apply for the post is as under
Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University
Candidate should be proficient in English shorthand and in typing. The speed of shorthand should be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing should be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on the computer with maximum permissible mistakes up to 10%.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2018.
Interested candidates age must be between 18 to 35 years in case of General category of applicants. Age Relaxation or Upper Age Limit is as follows-
- 37 years age in case of B.C.-I and B.C.–II categories
- 38 years in case of female (General, B.C.-I and B.C.-II) and
- 40 years in case of S.T. and S.C. categories
- 45 Years for Physically disabled candidates.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment | Apply Online
Apply Online through the official application portal, the link of which is shared at the end. The related information is shared for easy submission of application.
- 500/- for Un-Reserved, B.C.-I & B.C.-II Category
- 125/- for SC & ST Category
How to Apply?
- Click on the Application Link
- Search for Online Application
- Fill up the required data.
- Upload the documents as per instruction
- Pay the Examination fee as per category
- Finally after rechecking submit the application.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment | Important Dates
|Starting date of Online application
|Closing date of Online application