JEECUP Admit Card 2023 download link is activated Now on this page. Check the instructions given for UPJEE Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card Download. See the list of details mentioned on the JEECUP 2023 Admit Card. Also, Know the Guidelines for Exam and Test pattern in the below sections.
Latest Update – JEECUP 2023 Admit Card is Available Now for Download.The Link is shared below
JEECUP Admit Card 2023 Date
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh conducts UP Polytechnic Entrance exam for providing admissions in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. The JEECUP Exam is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination or UP Polytechnic. Only those candidates who have submitted the Online Application successfully are eligible to download UPJEE Admit Card 2023. The Admit Card 2023 is released in the month of July 2023.
Moreover, the candidates can access their UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2023 in online mode only. Therefore, For the ease of the candidates, we have provided the link to download Admit Card 2023. However, the students can’t write the exam without producing a valid Admit Card. Also, the Candidates need to bring Admit Card along with photo identity proof at the exam venue.
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2023 Exam – Brief Info
|Name of the Exam conducting||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh|
|Entrance Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2023|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|JEECUP 2023 Online Applications Starting Date||Closed|
|UP Polytechnic 2023 Online Application Ending Date||Closed|
|JEECUP 2023 Application Form Corrections Allowance Dates||Closed|
|Release Date JEECUP 2023 Admit card||27 July 2023|
|JEECUP 2023 Exam Date||2nd to 7th August|
|Release Date of Answer Key||10th August|
|JEECUP Polytechnic Result 2023 Announcing Date||September 2023|
|UPJEE Counselling 2023 Dates||September|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
UPJEE Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card – JEECUP Hall Ticket 2023
The UP Polytechnic Admit Card will available in July 2023. And the Exam also will conduct in August 2023. No candidate allowed to write the exam without having the Admit Card 2023. So, All the candidates willing to appear for UPJEE 2023 should download Admit Card .
The first thing that every student should do after downloading the UPJEE Hall Ticket 2023 is to check the details printed on the Admit Card are correct or not. Meanwhile, In case of candidates found any discrepancy on the JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2023, they should immediately report to the UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council for further action. Moreover, Follow the below instructions to get your Admit Card easily without any confusions or issues.
JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2023 Download Procedure
- Firstly, Go to the UPJEE (Polytechnic) – 2023 official website at jeecup.nic.in
- Find and open the JEECUP Admit Card 2023 Download link on the homepage.
- Otherwise, directly click on the below JEECUP Admit Card Download 2023 link.
- By doing this, A new login page will open.
- Then, Fill all the necessary details asked such as Application Number, Password and Security Pin.
- After confirming all the filled details are accurate, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Therefore, The Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- After that, Check the particulars on the Admit Card 2023 are correct or not.
- Finally, Download and take extra printouts of Admit Card for further use.
|Download UP Polytechnic Admit Card||Click Here|
Particulars printed on UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2023
The details given on the JEECUP Admit Card 2023 are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2023 Exam Date
- Exam Centre Venue and Address
- Duration & Timings of JEECUP 2023 Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature.
- Instructions for Candidates
JEECUP 2023 Admit Card (Group A to K) – Guidelines
- Candidates must be present at the exam centre before the exam starts.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, allowed to enter the Examination Center after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- To answer the questions, students have to use the ballpoint pen only.
- No textual material, Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Watches, Log Tables etc. are allowed in the exam hall.
- Moreover, We suggest all the candidates to visit their exam centre before one hour of the exam to avoid any last minute rush.
- If the JEECUP Admit Card 2023 does not have the photograph on it, then the candidates should bring two photographs (must match with the photo used at the time of filling the application) at the exam centre.
- One photograph will be for JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2023, and the other one is to affix on the verification form which will be verified by the respective exam centre authority.
UPJEE (Polytechnic) Examination Centres
JEECUP 2023 Exam will be held in all districts of Uttar Pradesh State. However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different district in a nearby area may be allotted as Examination centre. Moreover, The UPJEE Council will not entertain any requests for Change of Examination Centre/ District under any circumstances.
About Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, UP (JEECUP Exam)
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (Samyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, UP) conducts UPJEE (Polytechnic) Exam every year. The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic is one of the State Level Entrance Exams in India. Through this Exam, the eligible students can get admissions to diploma courses in Polytechnic (Diploma) Institutions affiliated with Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. The Exam will conduct on 2nd to 7th August 2023. Moreover, the JEECUP 2023 Exam timings will be different for Group A (Engineering/ Technology Diploma Courses) and Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8 (Other Courses). Moreover, The Admit Card (Group A to K) published in the 27th July 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2023
|Group||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||50|
|B||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
|C||English & Hindi comprehension||20||100|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||50|
|D||English & Hindi comprehension||30||100|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||35|
|Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
|Biology (or) Maths||50|
|H||Reasoning and Logical Discussion||25||100|
|Numerical Ability and Scientifica Attitude||25|
|K1 to K8||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||40||100|
|Lateral Entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses||60|
- Mode of the Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Medium & Language of the Exam: English and Hindi
- Type of the Questions: Objective Type
- Duration: The test will be of 3 hrs duration.
- Negative Marking: There is Negative Marking for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer carries 4 marks. Incorrect Answer carries -1 mark i.e 1/4th Mark deducted for wrong answers.
It is essential to carry JEECUP 2023 Admit Card along with a valid id proof to the exam. Therefore, Go through the below link and Submit your Application Number and Password to Download UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2023 from here. Meanwhile, All the information provided here is as per the official Notification. However, The Admit Card will be available online in ugust 2023. Moreover, Keep visiting our website page for more latest updates regarding Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023.