Haldia Govt College Merit List 2022: The Oldest College in Purba Medinipur has started the Undergraduate Admission for the academic session 202-23. So, the students desire to get admitted into this reputed college must be fully aware of the admission rules and also the necessary steps. So, get the complete details of UG Courses Admission with the direct link to check the Haldia Govt College Merit List 2021 here.
Update: The Provisional Merit List for Admission 2021 will be released on 28/08/2021. Hence stay connected for the latest updates.
UG Courses Admission 2022 – 23 at Haldia Government College
The Haldia Government College Admission Process shall start with a registration process in which the interested students need to complete the registration for the desired courses. The Registration Part includes the uploading of documents, fees payment, photograph, and signature. Post completion of this, every candidate needs to wait for the release of the Haldia Govt College Merit List 2020. We have added the announced schedule and also the direct link to apply for UG Course Registration at Haldia College. So, make use of the direct link to apply within the admission schedule.
|Admission Schedule||Click Here|
|Steps to Apply||Click Here|
|Link to Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You may check Admission of the Following Colleges
Haldia Government College Eligibility for Admission
Possessing the minimum eligibility as shared here is what every applicant need to apply for UG Courses both Honors & General in Haldia Government College.
|For Honors Courses||Qualifying Higher Secondary or equivalent examination 2021 with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (to be calculated by adding the marks obtained in best five subjects excluding Environmental Studies) or 50% marks in the subject or related subject.|
|For General Courses||Pass Marks Only in HS Examination|
Haldia Government College Admission & Merit List Schedule 2022-23
|Online Application by the candidates through admission portal||02.08.2021 – 27.08.2021|
|Publication of provisional merit list in the admission portal||28.08.2021|
|Complain for correction in provisional merit list (through online)||Up to 29.08.2021, 4 P.M.|
|Publication of final merit list in the admission portal||30.08.2021|
|First Phase Admission||30-01.09.2021, 11 PM|
Seating Capacity for Admission at Haldia Govt College
Haldia Government College offers undergraduate courses in Science & Arts Stream. For BA Course, Honors Subject Course is available for Bengali, English, Education, and Sociology. For BSc Course Honors subject course is available for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, Anthropology, and Economics. The Seat capacity according to the BA and BSc Course is as under –
|Sl No.||Subject / Course||Total Seat|
|12||Tourism and Travel Management||35|
Haldia Govt Merit List / Counseling 2022 Updates
Admission to Haldia Govt College will be done on a merit basis. The College will prepare Haldia Govt Merit List 2021 and shall publish it on the college portal. On the scheduled date, Haldia Government College Merit List 2021 will be accessible for the candidates. Now, to calculate the merit points, Haldia Govt College shall adopt the following methods as under –
- For Honours Courses: – The merit point for admission shall be calculated by adding 10% of total marks obtained in the best five subjects excluding Environmental Studies at Higher Secondary/equivalent examination and the marks obtained in the subject or related subject in which the admission in Honours course is sought.
- For General Degree Courses:– The merit points for admission to General courses shall be calculated by adding the marks obtained in the best five subjects excluding Environmental Studies of H.S. /equivalent examination.
Candidates who desire to take admission in Tourism and Travel Management (TTM) self-financed course should visit the page on self-financed courses on the college web site for fee structure and other details.
Easy Steps to check the Haldia Government College Merit List 2022
The candidates waiting for Haldia Government College Merit List 2021 can follow the steps here to verify the released selection list.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Go to the Admission Section
- Now Click on Merit List Tab.
- Click on the available selection list links
- The Candidates List will be available on the screen.
Haldia Govt College Merit List 2022 – Links
Willing candidates can follow the available links shared here to check the Haldia Govt College Provisional & Final Merit List with the counseling updates.
You may check|| Mahishadal Raj Collere Admission Updates
Documents required at the time of verification
Dear students, make sure to keep the following documents ready with you during the verification of testimonials.
- Print out of application form.
- Copy of Online admission fee payment receipt
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate/ Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination Admit card) in original along with a self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Higher secondary/equivalent examination mark sheet in original along with a self-attested
- photocopy of the same.
- Caste certificate from the competent authority in original along with a self-attested photocopy of the same, if applicable.
- Physical disability certificate from the competent authority in original along with a self-attested photocopy of the same, if applicable.
- Madhyamik (10 levels) mark sheet (if necessary)
About Haldia Government College
Haldia Government College is the oldest government college in Purba Medinipur district. , Established in 1988, the college offers undergraduate courses in arts and sciences. It is affiliated to Vidyasagar University.
|Location||Debhog, PurbaMedinipur, West Bengal 721657|
|Courses||BA / BSc Honors & General|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
We hope that the information on Haldia Govt College Admission & Merit List 2020 has been useful. Hence, for such updates do visit sarkariexam.co.in regularly.
Also Check || Garhbeta College UG Admission & Merit List Updates