Following are the current recruitment of Staff Selection Commission in the list below.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitments
Welcome to the SSC Latest Jobs Page. SSC or Staff Selection Commission is the largest recruitment authority of Govt. of India. The aspiring candidates who have a dream to secure a Govt. job in Central Govt. Departments look no further as they are on the right page. This particular page is created for them and it will have the latest job offerings by Staff Selection Commission. This page can be bookmarked for quick access or willing candidates can subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates in their email inbox.
Govt. Jobs through Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is the largest recruitment authority of Govt. of India and has the mandate to recruit the eligible candidates for various Central Govt. Departments and Ministries. Staff Selection Commission has nine Regional Offices to conduct recruitment of various posts at the regional level also. The regional level Staff Selection has jurisdiction over that region and conducts recruitments for those regions. List of the SSC Region and their official website link has been given below
- Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (Central Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (Eastern Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (Western Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (Southern Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (North West Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (Karnataka Kerala Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (North Eastern Region)
- Staff Selection Commission (Madhya Pradesh Region)
Popular Exams of SSC
As mentioned earlier SSC is the largest recruitment organization of Govt. of India and it is rightly said as SSC conducts various recruitments from MTS exam to CGL exams. Lakhs of candidates every year apply for these recruitments and even candidates every year wait for the announcement of SSC Exams so that they can fulfill their dream. Some of the most popular recruitment exams conducted every year by Staff Selection Commission are given as ready reference for the willing candidates
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination
- SSC Stenographer Examination
- SSC CAPF(Central Armed Police Force) Examination
- SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Examination
The eligible candidates who are preparing for the Staff Selection Examination should keep in mind that Recruitment through SSC is a rigorous process and to get selected through any of the recruitment of SSC requires a high level of practice and perfection in the subjects which are asked in the examination. Since most of the exams these days are conducted online by SSC, candidates should also get accustomed to the online mode of the exam which is available on the official website of SSC.
Finally, Prepare with the right study materials and give the best during the examination.
Best of Luck