The list has the latest police and defence jobs as of today, check the details and apply as per eligibility and interest.
Police & Defence Recruitments in India
- ICDS Alipurduar Recruitment 2020; Anganwadi Worker / Helper (AWW / AWH) Online Application @ eapplyicdsalipurduar.in
- Jalpaiguri ICDS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for AWW & AWH Posts
- Maynaguri ICDS Project AWW Recruitment | 18 Anganwadi Worker Vacancies to Apply
- Matiali ICDS Project Angawanwadi Worker Recruitment | 33 AWW Vacancies to Apply
- Maynaguri Addl ICDS Project AWW Recruitment | Online Form Submission from 26.02.2019
Welcome to Police and Defence Jobs Page, this page is for the young aspirants who want to make their career in defense and police department. They can bookmark this page for the latest openings and also can subscribe to our website for the latest updates in their email inbox.
What’s special in Police and Defence Jobs ?
Police and Defence Jobs is one of the lucrative career options which the young aspirants look for and give their best to get qualified in the recruitment process. Eligible candidates, who are eager to join in police and defense jobs are first of all, very brave-hearted and want to serve the country in the truest sense. Defense and Police establishment, on the other hand, provides one of the best government jobs with the best facilities among all the Govt. Jobs. Many would-be unaware of the fact that defense and police personnel get the salary for 13 (thirteen) months in a year.
It is true that defence and police personnel while performing the duty, miss the valuable moments with their families and to compensate that up to some extent, Govt. also takes care of the police and defence personnel by providing the best salary package and pension benefits. The police and defence jobs require physical standard as per their standard, so candidates who are preparing themselves for the police and defence jobs requires mental and physical strength to get selected in police and defence.
Openings in Defense
Defense recruitment is conducted through three defense wings namely the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. Some popular recruitment in defense are
- Army Open Recruitment Rallies
- Combined Defense Services Examination
- National Defense Academy Examination
- University Entry Scheme
- Short Service Commission Officers Examination
- Pilot Selection in Indian Air Force
Openings in Paramilitary
- UPSC CAPF Examination
- SSC CPO Examination
- Constable Tradesman Recruitment through BSF, ITBP, Assam Rifles, CRPF etc.
Openings in Police Department
- Police-constable recruitment through various state police services
- Sub-Inspector Recruitment through State Police Department
- State Police Services through State Civil Services Exam.
- Indian Police Service Recruitment through UPSC Civil Services Exam.
For more Govt. jobs in other sector click Latest Govt. Jobs in India