ECL Accountant Admit Card 2020: Eastern Coalfields Ltd Call Letter for the Accountant / Cost Accountant Recruitment 2019 is downloadable now. This along with the shortlisted candidates list to appear for the Written Examination is also available. So all of the aspirants who applied for the post of Cost Accountant /Accountant under direct recruitment in ECL can download the Hall Ticket now.
Update: ECL Accountant / Cost Accountant Admit Card is available now. Follow the link below to download it now.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd Cost Accountant / Accountant Recruitment Notice
|Organization Name||Eastern Coalfields Ltd|
|Notification Number||ECL /CMD/ C-6/ Rectt./ Acct-19 /36/ 619|
|Post Name||Accountant / Cost Accountant|
|Exam Date||16th February 2020|
ECL Accountant / Cost Accountant Written Exam Pattern
The eligible candidates are to undergo a written test of 50 marks in 1 hr duration. The written test will be on General Awareness, Arithmetic, General English and matters related to the concerned subject. It will be an elimination round. The test will be conducted in the OMR Sheet. The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and the same will be evaluated through OMRS machine
Download ECL Accountant / Cost Accountant Admit Card
To conduct the Written Examination, ECL has decided to conduct the Written Examination on 16th February 2020. In this regard, the Organisation has also released the list of candidates who are eligible to appear for the Written Examination. Every candidate should visit the ECL Official Website to download the call letter with the Application ID. Below we have added the direct link to download the ECL Accountant Admit Card 2020 and also the link to download the list of shortlisted candidates.
Instruction to the Candidates for the ECL Written Exam
- Candidates will have to report at the Examination Centre one hour before the scheduled time.
- Candidates have to download their Admit Card from Recruitment Portal.
- Every candidate should bring Pen, Pencil, and Eraser, etc. for himself/ herself.
- The use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited in the examination Hall.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter into examination Hall with Book, Papers or any other belongings.
- Candidates should produce valid photo identity proof in the examination hall.
We hope the info here has been worthy, hence bookmark this page for the subsequent updates.