E-Challan is a special initiative from Ministry of Roads & Highways through which the citizens can pay the challan related to Transport System of any state. Actually, this can be termed as a platform which enables the vehicle owners to pay the challan without visiting the court or related offices. Today on this page, we are discussing the detailed information on E-challan, its uses and finally the process of payment any challan online. So, let’s begin with an overview.
Overview of Parivahan E-Challan Facility 2022
|Department Name||Minitry of Roads & Highways|
After the implementation of Motor Vehicles Act 2019, the administration has taken a lot of initiatives to simplify the Transport System Management both for the Enforcement Department and for the vehicle owner. The Parivahan Portal is an initiative in this regard. Thus, in order to further streamline and making everything user-friendly, a software application is launched. This is called E-challan. In the section below, we shall discuss the uses and also the payment process.
Also Check >> Kisan Credit Card Scheme Details Here
Uses of E-Challan Facility (Parivahan )
The online process of e-challan has been introduced to make the life simpler. Through this facility the vehicle owner can perform the following –
- Knowing the Challan Details through Vehicle Number.
- Knowing the Challan Details through Driving License.
- Get to know the Challan Payment Status.
- Raise a Complaint if any.
How to use E-Challan Facility for Payment of Challan ?
Any vehicle owner if he/she is issued a penalty from the concerned authority in the form of challan which needs to be paid can follow the step by step process shared here –
- At first, visit the official website @ https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
- Click on Get Challan Details
- Enter Challan Number / Vehicle Number / DL Number.
- Recheck the details & click on “ Get Detail” button.
- The challan details & payable amount will be available.
- Check the info and proceed to pay the amount online.
- On remitting the amount, wait for the confirmation.
- Finally take a print of the paid challan for record.
Direct Link >> Login to E-Challan Portal
We expect that the information here has been useful. Hence, avail the facility and at the same time make sure to drive safely abiding the traffic rules.