DMRC Recruitment 2018 | Special Recruitment of SC & ST Candidates[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
DMRC Recruitment 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi, which has the responsibility of implementation of Rail Based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR and other metros. DMRC has come up with a new advertisement to fill up the vacant posts reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. Applications are invited for Executive and Non-Executive Posts in Delhi Metro. Interested candidates can check this article to get the complete details of the DMRC recruitment 2018.
|Advertisement Number||DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018.|
|Recruiting Authority||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC).|
|Number of Vacancies||88 Vacancies|
|Online Application will start on||27 January 2018 (10:00 hrs)|
|Online Application will close||12 March 2018 (23:59 hrs)|
|Application Fee to be Paid in between||01 February to 12 March 2018|
|Selection Test||To be declared|
|Admit Card or Call Letter Download||10 to 15 days before|
Through this recruitment, DMRC will fill up the regular and contract basis posts in various cadres. The posts advertised are categorized as Executive and Non Executive based on the scale of pay and authority. These advertised posts are detailed below.
SECTION – ‘A’ – Regular-Executive Category posts: Following are the posts advertised under this category.
- Assistant Manager(Finance)
- Assistant Manager(Corporate Communication)
- Assistant Manager(Legal)
- Assistant Manager(Safety)
These posts carry pay scale of Rs 20600-46500/-
SECTION – ‘B’ – Regular-Non-Executive Category posts: Following are the posts advertised under this category.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Pay Scale : Rs 14000-26950/-
- Maintainer Electronic Mechanic
- Pay Scale: Rs 10170-18500/-
SECTION – ‘C’ – Non-Executive Category posts on 4-year contract: Following are the posts advertised under this category.
- Account Assistant
- Office Assistant
These posts shall carry compensation of Rs. 45000/- per month.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 (Executive & Non-Executive)| Vacancies[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
The online application of the DMRC Recruitment 2018 shall begin from 27th January 2018 and the last date to apply online is 26th February 2018. Since it is special recruitment reserved for SC and ST candidates, candidates are to ensure that they apply correctly against the vacancies reserved for the categories the candidates himself/herself belongs. The vacancies are given in tabular form below
|Assistant Manager(Corporate Communication)
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)
|Maintainer Electronic Mechanic
Eligibility to Appear for DMRC Recruitment 2018 (SC & ST Special Recruitment Drive)[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
The posts advertised are of two categories, namely Executive and Non-Executive. Aspirants require having the below-mentioned eligibility to apply for this recruitment. The eligibility conditions to apply are
Age Factor: Candidates must be between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.01.2018 to apply.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualifications for the posts are discussed here.
- Assistant Manager(Finance): CA/ICWA qualified with minimum 50 % marks.
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication): Masters Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism with at least 60 % marks.
- Assistant Manager(Legal): LLB Degree with 60% marks
- Assistant Manager(Safety): TECH (Safety) with 60% marks
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): Engineering Diploma or B.Sc (PCM)
- Maintainer Electronic Mechanic: ITI Pass on the relevant branch.
- Stenographer: Graduate with Stenography and Typing knowledge
- Account Assistant: B.Com or Equivalent
- Office Assistant: BA /B Sc./B.Com or Equivalent
How to Apply for DMRC SC and ST Recruitment Drive 2018?[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
DMRC started taking the online application on 27 January 2018. Candidates who have made up mind to take up the examination can read this section to check the application related data. Candidates need to apply through the website www.delhimetrorail.com only. Candidate needs to have an email ID and a valid mobile number to apply.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges) to complete the registration of application.
Steps to Apply online
- Go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and Click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, open the recruitment notification no ” DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2018 ”
- Select on “Click here to Apply”.
- Fill up the details
- On Successful Completion of registration, an application serial No. and password will be generated.
- This User id & password will be received on entered e-mail and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill up the application with correct data
- Applicant must read the declaration and preview application form before submission.
- Once submitted, the applicant will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- On successful payment, Filled up application will be generated on the screen
- This application should be downloaded for any future communication.
Finally, the DMRC Recruitment 2018 (SC & ST Special Recruitment Drive) Notification in PDF format and the direct registration page of DMRC is given below. Willing Job aspirants can go through the Official Notification and apply through the link given below.[DMRC Special Drive Recruitment 2018 Notification Download.
Hope you all find the above article to be helpful for this recruitment.