Assam Paramedical Course Admission 2022-23: Office of Director of Medical Education, Assam has invited application from eligible candidates seeking admission into Paramedical Courses. The Admission Notice is for the Paramedical Courses in Assam Govt. aided Institutes. So if you want to get admitted into Assam Paramedical Colleges, then this is the right time to submit the application. Here the complete details of eligibility, important dates, and selection process are shared for the candidates. Hence go through this page to catch the complete details of DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2022-23.
Overview of Assam Paramedical Course Admission 2022-23
|Admission Notice Released by||DME Assam|
|Notice Number||DME / P-Med /96 / 2022 /6651|
|Date of Notification||28/03/2022|
|Start Date to Apply||28/03/2022|
|Last Date of Application||9th April 2022|
Interested Candidates who want to apply for Paramedical Courses in Assam should go through the Official Admission Notice before submitting the admission form. Before filling and submitting the admission ensure to have the eligibility conditions. The details of the eligibility conditions are shared below for the reference.
Eligibility Details for DME Assam Paramedical Admission
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 45 % marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Age Limit: Students have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
Institutes to seek admission for Paramedical Course
Below is the list of candidates for which the interested candidates can seek admission into any of the Institutes.
|1||Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati.|
|2||Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh.|
|3||Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar.|
|4||Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat.|
|5||Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta.|
|6||Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur.|
How to Apply for Assam Paramedical Course Admission 2022?
In general, the applicants possessing the eligibility details can apply online through the official website of DME. The Official Application Link will be available for the aspirants and within the deadline, the aspirants should complete the online form. While in case the Directorate want to receive offline application, then the Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned below tO –
- Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati OR
- Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh OR
- Silchar Medical College, Silchar OR
- Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat OR
- F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta OR
- Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur
(Whichever is convenient) on or before the closing date. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of the application form . Further, the Application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission Form 2021-22
As the application for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2022 is online, therefore the eligible candidates can follow the link below to download the Admission Notice and submit the application. Thus, follow the link below to download the Assam Paramedical Admission Form. The Admission Form will be available at the official website @ dme.assam.gov.in. The direct link below to get the DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2022 is finally here to conclude.
|Admission Form||Click Here|
|Merit List / Couselling||Click Here|
List of documents Required for Assam Paramedical Admission
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable) including EWS quota.
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Here the complete updates regarding the Assam Paramedical Admission 2021 will be shared with the candidates. Hence bookmark this page for the latest information.