Interested to enrol for B. Ed Course? Then register yourself for the Common Entrance Test for Dibrugarh University Offered B.Ed Course. The online application is invited from eligible candidates for appearing in the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (B.Ed.CET) 2019 for admission to the B.Ed. Programme under Dibrugarh University scheduled to be held on 30.06.2019 (Sunday). Therefore, interested candidates can check the details of the notice from this page.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Schedule
|Online Application portal activates on||10/05/19|
|Last Date for Submission of the online Application||10/06/19|
|Date of the B.Ed. CET, 2019||30.06.2019|
|Date of the Result Declaration||15.07.2019|
|Completion of Admission Process||31.07.2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01/08/19|
- Duration of the B.Ed Programme: Two Years (August 2019 to July 2021): Four Semesters
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2019
Eligibility criteria for admission to the B. Ed Programme of Dibrugarh University shall be as follows –
- Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. Please note that a candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University for that academic session.
Colleges under Dibrugarh University offering B.Ed Course
The Two Year B. Ed Programme of Dibrugarh University is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). At present the B. Ed Programme is offered by the following institutions affiliated to (recognized by) Dibrugarh University:
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College of Teacher Education, Dibrugarh
- DIET, Dibrugarh, Chabua
- DIET, Jorhat, Titabor
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 Pattern
Dibrugarh University will conduct the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET) to provisionally select candidates for admission into the B.Ed. Programme offered by the affiliated colleges and the Department of Education of Dibrugarh University. The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
|Test of Reasoning||15|
Duration: The test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration
Application Procedure for the Dibrugarh B.Ed. CET 2019
Online Registration for submission of Application Form will begin from 10.05.2019.Application for B.Ed. CET 2019 is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of application is 10.06.2019 (till 5.00 P.M.). Interested candidates should register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. On registration, the candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which the applicants need for Activation.
After Activation, the candidates can log in with his/ her user name and password and can easily fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information. In this process, candidates shall also have to pay B.Ed CET 2019 Fee using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
Applicants shall be required to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only
More information and the online application link are shared at the conclusion.