Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: In an yet another recruitment announcement from the Postal Department, Delhi Postal Circle has come out with a 233 GDS Vacancy Notification. The vacancies are for the Head Offices, Sub Post Offices and Branch PO’ s under the circle. The online application is active from 27th January 2021. So, get the necessary details in case you want to apply for the GDS Post from this page. Thus, scroll down for more details.
Overview of Delhi Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 Notice
|Postal Circle||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Designation||GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application Start Date||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date of Application||26th February 2021|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
It is a very good news for the job aspirants searching for the 10th Pass Jobs, as Dehi Postal Circle has brought the opportunities for them. Thus, before the online application for the GDS Post, make sure to go through the eligibility and vacancy details through the sections below –
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Pay Scale or TRCA||For Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
1. BPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
2. ABPM – Rs.10,000/- & Other Allowances
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
1. BPM – Rs.14,500/- & Other Allowances
2. ABPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
Delhi Postal GDS Vacancy List Category Wise
Through this notification, the Department intends to fill up 233 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The category wise Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 vacancies are –
Eligibility for Delhi GDS Application 2021
In order to apply for the Delhi GDS Vacancy 2021, the intenders need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions –
|Educational Qualification||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English. Also, the candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.|
|Age Limit Criteria||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27/01/2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.|
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under –
1) Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
2) Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
3) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
Delhi Postal GDS Recruitment Application Process
The application process for Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 is online. Thus, the eligible aspirants can submit the application through the recruitment portal link shared below. During the online application, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as preference. Here, the step by step application process for Delhi GDS Online Application is as under –
- Initially,visit the official website at https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Click on Stage I Registration.
- Fill up the details & and obtain unique registration number.
- Then Proceed to Stage II, tap on it for Fees Payment. (UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.)
- Candidates need enter the Registration Number & Click on Make Payment.
- After the Fees payment, proceed to Stage III.
- Click on Stage III > Apply Online
- Enter Registration Number & Select Delhi Postal Circle.
- Now, enter the details and upload the documents.
- Candidates should select the Post preferences.
- Finally preview and submit the application.
- To conclude, the applicants should take a print out of application for record.
|For Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man||Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.|
|For all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.||NIL|
Important Links of Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021
Hopefully, the information on Delhi Postal GDS Recruitment has been useful for the aspirants.Hence, stay tuned to sarkariexam.co.in for regular updates.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Result / Merit List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ on Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021
The Online Application is active from 27th January to 26th February 2021.
2333 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies are announced in Delhi Postal Circle.
Candidates are selected on the basis of 10th standard Marks only.
The Salary for GDS is Rs.12,000/- for BPM and Rs.10,000/- for ABPM/Dak Sevaks.
The Official Website for Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 is https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.