Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process: It is very natural for every citizens of the country to be concerned for the safety of their own and their families. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we all want to get vaccinated as early as possible. Since, the mortality rate due to Coronavirus has increased sharply in the recent few days, therefore getting protected against this deadly virus attack is the topmost priority. Government of India has started the vaccination drive for the citizens. Thus, we should take the benefit of these and get us vaccinated as early as possible.
Here on this page we shall discuss the process and also the official portal from GOI through which we can register and book a slot for corona vaccination. Interested ones can scroll down this page for the complete details regarding this.
Update: The Registration and appointment process of coronavirus vaccine has started from 28th April 2021 @ www.cowin.gov.in. Citizens can go for booking a slot by following the direct link below to the CO-WIN Official Portal.
cowin.gov.in Coronavirus Vaccine Registration Overview
|Organised by||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India|
|Start Date of Registration||28th April 2021|
|No of citizens allowed through a single registration||Four (4)|
You may check >> Covaxin vs Covishield: Which is Better ? Know the details Here
Who can Register through www.cowin.gov.in for coronavirus vaccine ?
Every citizen of India above 18 Years can register hrough www.cowin.gov.in for coronavirus vaccine. However, the citizens aged 18-44 years should mandatorily register themselves and schedule appointment online before vaccination. To register through the www.cowin.gov.in for coronavirus vaccine, the citizens should have the following ready with them –
- A working Mobile Number and any one among the docs in the list below.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID (EPIC)
How to Register Online for Covid-19 Vaccine Registration ?
The registration process for the COVID-19 Vaccine Registration has started on www.cowin.gov.in. Thus, the willing citizens can register as early as possible to book a slot for vaccination. In this regard, the necessary steps are shared below –
- At first visit the official website of CoWIN i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Now, Click on the register button and fill up the mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- You will get an OTP (one-time-password) on your mobile through SMS;
- Enter the OTP to get into CoWIN portal.
- Now, Search for your location, district, and state wise.
- This will list the vaccination centre of the area.
- Then, click on the green slot of preference, select a time slot, and confirm the booking.
- After this, you will get a four-digit security code as a text message on the registered mobile number.
- Keep the four-digit code safe, as it is necessary to authenticate your booking on the vaccination day.
- Visit the Health Centre and get vaccinated
- After getting vaccinated, you can log in to CoWIN portal and download the vaccine certificate.
Thus, it is a very easy process through which you can register for Covid-19 Vaccination. Please note that, you can add your family members while you book the slot.
Instructional Video on Covid-19 Vaccine Registration by MoFW, GOI
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration @ cowin.gov.in – Important Links
Here we compiled the important links which the interested citizens can follow to register and also to further broaden the understanding level of Coronavirus Registration. Hopefully, this will be much helpful for all.
|Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Direct Link||Click Here|
|Manual on How to Book an Appointment||Click Here|
|Do’s and Don’ts||Click Here|
|CO-WIN Portal||Click Here|
We hope the information above on Covid-19 Vaccine Registration & booking an appointment has been useful. Thus, make sure to share this valuable information to your friends and relatives.
Yes, the registration process is active 24×7.
Yes, you can. For this re-login to the CO-WIN portal and make fresh appointment.
Yes, carry the same ID proof document used for registration.
You should Inform Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll free- 1075) in case of any side effect after leaving vaccination centre.