Calcutta High Court PA/Stenographer Grade C Recruitment 2018-Vacancies, Eligibility, How to Apply for Calcutta high court pa stenographer recruitment and other details.
High Court at Calcutta has offered an employment notice for the posts of P.A or Stenographer. The above posts belong to Grade-C. The appointments will initially be made on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent in future. The official website according to the notification is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. We have discussed the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection procedure, important dates according to the notification in this article. Get the complete information of calcutta high court pa stenographer recruitment here.
High Court Of Calcutta PA/Stenographer Recruitment-Overview
|Date of Announcement||21st February 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||20 March 2018 (Within 4:30 PM)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
For the Calcutta High Court P.A or Stenographer posts candidates have to go through certain selection tests which are to be held according to the official rules and regulation. For the above posts, interested candidates will be required to fill up the application through off-line mode by hand-written or typed application. More details of the posts announced are
High Court Of Calcutta PA/Stenographer Posts | Vacancies & Other details
Calcutta High Court announced 42 numbers of vacancies according to the official notification which is recently published.
Vacancies & Reservations
|Scheduled Caste (EC)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe (EC)||02|
|O.B.C. (A) (EC)||02|
|O.B.C. (B) (EC)||01|
|Total||42 (Forty Two only)|
Salary Scale of the Post
The salary scale detail for the post of P.A or Stenographer is mentioned below:-
- Pay Band Scale –Rs. 7100-37600/- with minimum pay of Rs. 9030/- in. Pay Band – 3
- Grade Pay –Rs. 3600/-.
- Other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility of Calcutta High Court PA/Stenographer Posts| Details
In this section, the eligibility-related information is shared with the interested applicants. Check the required eligibility of the Posts as per the notification.
- The essential educational qualification for the post of P.A or Stenographer is that willing candidate should have passed Higher Secondary (H.S) examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent from any Government recognized board.
- Candidates should have the required skill in shorthand and typewriting.
- Shorthand speed should be 120 w.p.m and typing speed should be 30 w.p.m which are required for the above post of P.A or Stenographer.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than – 18 years.
- The upper age limit should not be more than 32 years.
- The candidates should be eligible within 1st January 2018.
- Relaxation of age is only applicable for the relaxed categories of candidates.
- For details download the official notification.
Calcutta High Court PA/Stenographer Posts Application| How to Apply
Applications are invited offline in this recruitment. Eligible candidates should submit the application offline within the closing date. More details related to application is given below-
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5” x 14”). The application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner to reach within 4:30 p.m. on March 20, 2018.The application should be addressed to-
The Registrar General,
High Court, Calcutta
Particulars of the Hand-written or Typed Application
Typed or Hand Written Application should have the following particular as-
- Full name of the candidate (in capital letters),
- Father’s/Husband’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Actual age as on 01.01.2018,
- Full Address (Present and Permanent,) with Telephone/Mobile number
- Educational Qualification,
- Other Qualification,
- Knowledge of Computer,
- Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting,
- Whether belongs to S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C (A)/ O.B.C. (B)/ Persons with Disabilities/ Meritorious Sportsperson;
- Whether belongs to Exempted category, if yes, mention the Identity Card Number issued by the Labour Department Govt. of West Bengal
- Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Postal Order No., Date and Amount.
- Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the application
Required Supporting documents with the Application
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application);
- One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon.
- Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, and knowledge in Computer, Caste Certificate and Identity Card issued from the Labour Department. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) and
- Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
- The selection will be done through a shorthand test which will be of 120 words per minute. Thereafter applied candidates have to write the text in own handwriting within 45 minutes. After selection in this test, candidates have to appear for another shorthand test according to the official notification.
- More information related to it visit the official website.
Application fees should be paid through Indian Postal Order, which must be purchased on or after 21 February 2018 and drawn in favor of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
- Application fees are Rs. 300/- for General & OBC Candidates
- 150/- for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only)
Finally, we are sharing the Official Notification of Calcutta High Court. For more details, eligible applicants can download the official notification and apply within the last date.