Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited recruitment for Assistant Posts – Details of BSPHCL Recruitment is discussed here.
BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2021: BSPHCL is a Government of Bihar Undertaking Concern engaged in the Power Supply and Distribution in the state of Bihar. Its subsidiary companies are NBPCL, SBPDCL, and BSPTCL & BSPGCL. Online application has been asked from eligible candidates according to the rules and regulation applicable. Announced Recruitment is for the post of Assistant for its Head Offices. Official notification wise vacancy details, qualification, salary scale, age limit, application fee etc. is given below in this article.
BSPHCL Assistant Post & Vacancy Details
|Consolidated Pay during 1 year probation period
|After completion of one year of probation period
|Pay band – Rs. 15500-29300/-
Monthly pay will be approximately Rs. 15500/-
|Level – 5 Pay scale will be decided according to 7th PRC
Monthly pay will be approximately Rs. 35400/-
BSPHCL Assistant Post – Educational Qualification
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognised University.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation will not be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Minimum age of candidates should not less than 21 years. Mentioned minimum age will be applicable for the entire category. Upper Age Limit is as under
|Upper Age (years)
BSPHCL Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Computer Based Test. A combined merit will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be summoned for document verification as per advertised post and norms decided as per different category of applicants.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should apply online through the Official link shared below. Required documents or scanned images are to be uploaded including payment of Application fees. Apply as early as possible rather waiting for the closing date as to avoid any link related or server issues due to heavy load.
|UR/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST (Non domicile Bihar)
|SC/ ST (Domicile of Bihar only), Divyang applicants (in any category)
- Application Fee will be accepted through online payment mode.
BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2018 | Important Dates
|Online registration has been already started from its official date which is 8th May 2018 from 11:00 am
|Last date for submission of application and application fee (online)
|29th May, 2018
|Last time for submission of application and application fee (online)
|Till 6:00 PM
|Tentative date of online examination
|Last week of June 2018
General Information for Applicants
- The probation period shall be 2 years from the date of appointment.
- Candidates must have valid email id & mobile number.
- Candidates must be eligible within 1st January 2018.
- Photograph of the candidates should not more than 500 kb.
- Signature of the candidates should not more than 200 kb.
- Working candidates have to submit NOC.
- Candidate must be a recognized citizen of India.
- No TA/ DA will be provided to the candidates during the selection process.