Baneswar College Merit List 2022: The undergraduate Admission at Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya is set to start after the HS Result. The students who intend to enroll for admission to Baneswar College need to check the complete details. Here, we tried to share the complete details on Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya Admission and Merit List 2022. Along with this, the direct link to online admission is also enclosed, so make sure to check these details from here.
UPDATE: The Baneswar College Provisional Merit List 2022 will be available 28/8/2022. Applicant can check the attached link here to fetch the selection list.
Baneswar College Admission / Merit List Schedule 20212Overview
|Online Admission Forms Registration||02/08/21|
|Last date of Online Admission Form fill-up||20/08/21|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||28/08/21|
|Publication of final merit list||31/08/21|
|1st Counselling List 2022||01/09/21|
|2nd Counselling List 2022||04/09/2021|
Direct Link to Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022 – 23
Applicants desirous to apply for admission to any of the undergraduate courses can follow the direct links enclosed below.
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility for Admission||Click Here|
|Online Admission Link||Click Here|
|Intake Capacity Course Wise||Click Here|
Baneswar College Profile
Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya or Baneswar College was established in 2009. This is a Honours and General degree college in Baneswar of Cooch Behar district. The College offers undergraduate courses in arts and is affiliated with Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University.
|College Name||Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya|
Dist: Cooch Behar
|Contact Phone No||03582-242351/ (+91) 6296366691 (Office)|
|Type||Degree College for Arts stream|
Also check || ABN Seal College UG Admission / Merit List Updates
Baneswar College Offered Honours Courses
Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya offers undergraduate courses under affiliation to Panchanan Barma University for the following Bachelor of Arts Honours Course.
Procedure to Online Apply for Admission
- Click on New applicant if you are a new applicant or applying first time.
- Now a new page will be opened. First fill your basic information here.
- Now enter the details of your last examination.
- Choose your honours subjects and elective subjects from the list if you are applying for ‘Honours’ and click on the Add button after choosing your subjects. Or you can choose your subjects for the program course from here.
- After entering all the required details please click on Next button to continue.
- On the next page, now fill your personal details first
- After finishing your personal details, fill up your contact details, identification details, permanent address details and last examination details.
- After fill up all required fields, accept the declaration and enter the captcha code and finally click on Save button.
- Now click on the Already applied button to upload your picture, signature, make payment and print the receipt.
- Now the applicant sign-in / login page will be open. On this page enter your ‘ acknowledgment No’, ‘form no’, ‘date of birth’, and click on the login button to log in.
- After login, the applicant’s dashboard will be open. From here you can upload your photo, signature & can see your applied course. You can also edit your profile.
Baneswar College Merit List 2022 Release @ bsm.ac.in
The selection of the students for the UG Courses at Baneswar College will be according to the merit. To finalize the candidates for undergraduate admission, the college will prepare the Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021. This merit list of college admission will be available on the college admission portal. Every student must visit the Baneswar College Website to fetch the Merit List 2021. Below the easy steps to check the selection list is added for the interested candidates.
How to check Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2022
The following steps may be followed by the interested students to check the merit list from the college website-
- To start visit the admission portal.
- No, Tap on the Merit List on the Menu.
- A new web page will open on the screen.
- Now, Select the Course applied for.
- The shortlisted candidates will be available.
The direct link to check the Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2022 and also the counseling list updates are also available here. We hope this will further ease the search process of the candidates.
List of important documents for admission
The list of important documents for admission to UG Courses at Baneswar Sarathibala Mahavidyalaya is added here for the interested students. These documents must be with the application during the verification process-
- Mark sheet of the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with two attested photocopies.
- Admit Card of the Higher Secondary Examination with two attested photocopies.
- Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable).
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with attested photocopy. (If Applicable).
- Three copies of recent colored Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate
Hopefully the information will be useful. If you have any queries do share it through the comments section. We would be glad to resolve it as early as possible.