SSA Assam Special TET 2021 Notice is released. Through this notification, SSA Assam has informed the concerned that the Authority is set to conduct the an Special TET for the Lower Primary Level Schools. The Teacher Eligibility Test is only for the contractual employees engaged from time to time / presently working under various SSA, Assam. The candidates while working as contractual staff should have been issued Unique ID which is a must to apply. In the sections below, we shall discuss the complete information on SSA Assam Special TET 2021 Notice and shall also share the application link. Thus, stay connected till the end for these updates.
Update: The SSA Assam Lower Primary TET Online Application shall commence from 20th January 2021.
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 Notification Overview
|Organising Body||SSA Assam|
|Exam Name||Special TET 2021|
|Category of Test||Lower Primary Level|
A rare and unique opportunity knocks the door of the contractual teacher engaged in SSA Assam. As with the SSA Assam Special TET 2021 Notification, these teachers can apply and sit for the TET. The TET Scorecard is a mandatory qualification for engagement of teachers in Assam.So, below we shall discuss the structure of Assam Special TET for Lower Primary Level for the interested candidates.
Structure of SSA Assam Special TET 2021
The Assam Special TET 2021 will have a single paper as Paper I. The structure and components of the Paper I is available below for the applicants.
|SL. No||Subject||No. of Q’s||Marks|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|2||Language I – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar (compulsory-any one)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|3||Language II – English (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|4||Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|5||Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Minimum Marks for qualifying in Assam Special TET 2021
A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ ST(Plain)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 i.e. 55 %
Educational Eligibility to apply for Special TET 2021
|Lower Primary Teacher||Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)|
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided the person so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
- Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority) both for Paper-I (LP Level) and Paper-II (UP Level).
- For Paper-I (LP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51- 1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed. subsequently.
Note: There is no upper Age Limit Criteria to sit for the TET; however during the appointment as Primary Teacher the Govt of Assam has recruitment rules with a cap on upper age limit.
|SC / ST ( P / H) OBC / MOBC / PWD (PH)||Rs. 300/-|
Steps to Apply Online for Assam Special TET 2021
- At first, visit Official Website at https://ssa.assam.gov.in or https://sebaonline.org
- Now, on the Web page Check for Assam Special TET Notification.
- Tap on the Notification.
- Download the file & Go through it minutely.
- Now again visit the Web page & Click on Apply Online Link.
- Initially, candidates need to register themselves.
- After Completing the registration.
- Fill up the Online Particulars carefully.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Now, remit the Application Fees.
- After completion of fee remittance, the application is complete.
- Finally, take a print of the submitted Application.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 – Important Dates
|Opening Date of Online Application||20th Jan 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th Jan 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th Feb 2021|
|Exam Date||28th Feb 2021|
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Syllabus & Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
We hope the information here has been useful to the aspirants. Thus we suggest to bookmark this page for the related updates in this connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Only the contractual teacher who served / serving in SSA Assam can apply for the Special TET 2021.
It is only for the Lower Primary Level schools.
20th Jan 2021 is the start date of application.
28th February 2021 is the scheduled exam date.