Assam Police SI Communication Syllabus & Written Exam Pattern. Assam Police had announced a recruitment notification for 68 Sub Inspector posts on 1st February 2019. If you are one of those candidates who has applied for Assam Police SI Communication recruitment 2019, then this article surely helps you to take your preparation. It is very natural, candidates who have applied for these posts will take their preparation tightly for the upcoming Written Exam of SI Communication Recruitment.
To take preparation, candidates must know about the Syllabus of the Exam and also the Exam pattern a swell. So, this post has brought both the SLPRB Assam APRO SI Syllabus & Selection Process along with Exam Pattern of Assam Police SI Communication recruitment. Therefore, stay with us to catch the latest information in this connection.
Assam Police SI ( APRO) Selection Process
Selection Process of Assam Police SI Communication ( APRO) will have the following selection rounds –
- Written Examination.
- Documents Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Below we will discuss the selection rounds shortly.
Assam Police SI Communication Written Exam Pattern
|Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension|
|Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India||100||3 hours|
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark
You may like to know: APRO SI Exam Date & Call Letter Update
APRO SI Documents Verification
Written Exam qualified candidates will be called for Documents Verification. The original documents of all the candidates including call letters called for PST / PET will be physically checked. After the Call letter and the identity are found correct, the candidates will be asked to appear in the PST.
Assam Police SI Communication Physical Standard Test (PST)
After the Documents Verification round, the candidates will be asked to appear in the PST. The PST will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight, and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken. The Height and Chest measurements details are given in the Recruitment. Candidates, if wants to check the measurement details check the link Assam Police SI Communication Recruitment 2019.
APRO SI Communication Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events –
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered)
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 800 meters race to be completed within 240 seconds. Maximum qualifying time -240 seconds.
- ) Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria –
- Written Examination – 50% – 100 marks
- Extra-Curricular Activities – 15% – 30 marks
- Technical Proficiency – 15% – 30 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 20% – 40 marks
Hope, this above-mentioned syllabus and Exam pattern will help the candidates.
Best of Luck !!