Assam Forest Guard / Forester / Steno & Other Posts Selection Process: Recently Assam Forest Department has announced an 1081 posts vacancy notification on the official website of SLPRB Assam. After the announcement, a large number of job enthusiasts have been searching for the very details of the Recruitment Notice. One of the most important information is the Selection Process. So we have also thought over this and finally came out with an article on it. Here the Assam Forest Department Selection Process for Forest Guard, Forester and also other posts is elaborated. So, hopefully going through this page, the eligible job aspirants shall be able to prepare better according to the post applied for.
Overview of the Assam Forest Department Vacancy Notice
|SLPRB /REC /Forest /GD-III /1081 /2020 /179
|Release Date of Notice
|24th May 2020
|Application Start Date
|25th May 2020
|Last Date of Application
|25th June 2020
|Forest Department, Assam
|State Government Jobs
As per the SLPRB Assam Forest Department Vacancy Notice, the Selection Process shall vary according to the posts. In short the whole selection process for the posts is divided into two phases –
- First Phase Tests
- 2nd Phase Tests
The Post Wise Selection Process & also the detail of the test in each of the phase is available below for the willing aspirants.
Selection Process for Assam Forest Guard & Forester-I Post
The Selection Process for Assam Forest Guard & Forester Post shall consist of two stages namely PFT & Written Examination as discussed above. The details is as follows –
- First Phase Test: The First Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be the Physical Fitness Test comprising of 26 KMs (for Males) and 16 KMs (for Females) walk to be covered within 4 (four) hours .
- Second Phase Test: The Second Phase Test for will be a Written Test of 100 Marks for Forester & 75 Marks for Forest Guard. After completion of the Physical Fitness Test, a merit list will be prepared for each category wise for both males and females. These shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the test.
The final selection will be based on Written Examination & Extra Curricular Activities of the applicants.
Assam Forest Stenographer Gr III Selection Process
The Selection Process for Assam Forest Stenographer shall consist of two stages namely Written Examination followed by Skill Test . The details is as follows –
- First Phase Test: For the posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Written Test will be the First Phase. The Test will be of 100 marks.
- Second Phase Test: The Practical Test will be the Second Phase Test. After completion of the Written Test, a merit list will be prepared for each category wise on the basis of total marks scored in written test. These candidates will be called for Practical Test in order of merit subject to maximum of 5 times of vacancies.
The final selection will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test & Extra Curricular Activities of the applicants.
Assam Forest Surveyor / Driver / Carpenter & Mahut Selection Process
The Selection Process for Assam Forest Surveyor / Driver / Carpenter & Mahut post shall consist of two stages namely Written Examination followed by Skill Test . The details is as follows –
- First Phase Test: For the posts of Surveyor, Driver, Carpenter and Mahut, the First Phase will be a common Written Test of 75 marks.
- Second Phase Test: The Second Phase Test for Surveyor, Driver, Carpenter and Mahut will be a Skill /Practical Test in respective field. The qualified candidates in the Written Examination according to merit will be called for a skill / practical test.
Selection for the post will be on the basis of Written Exam, Skill / Practical Test & Extra Curricular Activities.
We hope the information on SLPRB Assam Forest Department Selection Process has been useful. Therefore to further sharpen the preparation make sure to check the Written / Skill Test details through the link shared as under –
Also Check || Assam Forest Post Wise Written Exam / Skill Test Details