APSSB CGL Exam 2021: The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 Official Notification. The Exam is also known as the APSSB CGL Exam 2021 in short. Actually, APSSB CGL Exam 2021 is notified for the job aspirants and also for the interested candidates who want to appear for the Arunachal Pradesh State Govt Recruitment. As per the revised Group C or equivalent posts recruitment rules, the APSSB CGL Exam 2021 shall be the Selection Exam for all Group C recruitment in the state. Thus, the important details of APSSB Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021 is discussed in the section below. Hence, stay connected till the end.
APSSB Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body
|Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
|Combined Graduate Level
|Govt Jobs for State
|State Govt Jobs
|Place of Posting
|State Govt Departments
It is a wonderful news for the job aspirants in Arunachal Pradesh, as APSSB or Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has brought a wonderful opportunity for youths to secure employment in State Govt Departments. The latest updates is that APSSB through a competitive exam named Combined Graduate Level Exam will fill the Group C posts in the state government offices. Thus, the job seekers who are searching for Govt jobs can go through the details of the notification and apply.
|Upper Division Clerk
|Pay Matrix Level
|Level 5, Rs. 29200 to 92300/-
|Bachelor’s Degree From A Recognized University.
Minimum 6 Months Diploma in Computer Application Form a Recognized Board / Institution Duly Recognized By Arunachal Pradesh Council For Technical Education / AICTE.
|18 to 32 Years; Age Limit is relaxed to APST Candidates as per govt rules in force.
Vacancies under Arunachal Pradesh CGL Exam 2021
|LDC (District Establishments)
|LDC ( Other Depts.)
Selection Stages in APSSB CGL Exam
The Arunachal Pradesh Combined Graduate Level Examination is a competitive examination of two stages. After clearing both the rounds, the Board shall announce the shortlisted candidates for the post applied to. The Selection Stages in this Exam are as follows –
- Objective Type MCQ Examination – 300 marks
- Skill Test – Qualifying in nature.
APSSB Combined Graduate Level MCQ Exam Pattern
The APSSB CGL Exam Pattern is discussed here for the willing aspirants. The Exam Topics with the mark distribution is discussed as follows:
- The Test will have objective type multiple choice questions.
- A total of 300 questions will be asked.
- The duration of the exam shall be 3 hours.
- Candidates must secure 33% or more marks in each subject and 45% marks or more overall to qualify the test.
- There is no negative marking for wring answer.
- Candidates in the ration of 1:3 will be shortlisted for Skill Test.
APSSB CGL Exam Computer Skill Test Pattern
A skill test of qualifying in nature will be there on the following –
- Basic Computer Application (50 marks)
- Word Processing ( Microsoft Word ).
- Spreadsheets ( Microsoft Excel )
- Slides ( Microsoft Powerpoint )
- The candidates will have to secure 33% (16.5 marks) to qualify the Computer Skill Test.
- Skill Test Marks will not be considered for selection.
- The Final Merit List will be on the basis of marks of Written Exam at Stage 1.
Steps to Apply Online for APSSB CGL Examination 2021
- At first visit the Official Website at www.apssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, check for the latest announcement.
- Download the official notice of CGL Examination 2021.
- Ensure to possess the Eligibility Details.
- Now, head over to the ” Apply” Link & tap on it.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Next, Complete the Registration.
- Re-login to the portal.
- Now, upload the necessary details and enter the information correctly.
- Pay the Application Fees
- Finally, verify the details and submit the Application form
- For record, the candidate should take a print of it.
|For General Candidates
|For APST Candidates
|For PWD Candidates
Arunachal Pradesh SSB CGL Exam 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting for online applications
|Deadline for online applications
|Skill Test Date
APSSB CGL Examination 2021 | Important Links
Here are the important links in connection to Arunachal Pradesh SSB CGL Examination 2021. The willing candidates can refer to these to download the official notification and also to apply. Additional details of Exam Pattern and Syllabus is also available here.
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Exam Date / Admit Card
Hopefully, the information on APSSB CGL Exam 2021 here has been useful for the job aspirants. Thus, stay connected to this page for the latest updates.
APSSB CGL Exam is a graduate level exam for filling the Group C Posts in various departments of Arunachal Pradesh State Govt.
1st August is the scheduled Exam Date.
The Steps are shared above for the willing candidates.
apssb.nic.in is the Official Website to apply.